(17)

3rd Person POV
As the guys arrived to the movie theater, Reed excused himself to go to the bathroom. He went on his phone to his contacts and searched for Amber's contact. Once he finally found it, he pushed the green button.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey, it's Reed, TJ's friend. I have a plan to get Cyrus and TJ together."

He explained what TJ had told them about him telling Cyrus that he would take him to prom if they weren't homeschooled.

"Yeah. He told me about that. So what's the plan?"

"Well, I was thinking that since they're homeschooled and they can't go to real prom, then we could make the prom at your house."

"That's cool! And I'm guessing you want me to decorate the house?"

"Yeah. Please?"

"I can't do the whole house. I'll just do his room."

"Ok, perfect! Text me when you get done."

"Wait, what about Cyrus? He's right next door and he can see into TJ's bedroom."

"Yeah, he's actully here with us at the movie theater."

"Ah, ok. Well I'm gonna go pick up the decorations now. Bye."

He hung up the phone and then went out the bathroom and back to his seat next to his friends.

        ---------------------------------------------

Amber went to the store and bought some decorations. While she was there, she texted Andi, Buffy, Jonah and Iris and told them about what was happening and invited them over to help her decorate.

After they got done with the decorations, Amber texted Reed. They would be arriving in about 30 minutes now.

"Hey, let's go to your house." Reed told TJ. "I just texted my mom and she said that it would be ok."

They walked to his house.

Suddenly Cyrus's phone rang. He stepped aside to answer it and then went back to the guys. "My mom needs help with something, so I can't hang out with you all."

"It's ok. Another time." TJ frowned.

Cyrus walked to his house and TJ and his friends went into his house. "Hey Ambs. I'm-" he stopped mid-sentence as he saw Cyrus's friends there. "Umm, hey guys, what are you doing here?"

"We came here to hang out with Amber." Andi said.

"Yeah. I called them over." Amber said. "Where is Cyrus?"

"In his room."

"Can you go get him?"

"Sure." He began walking to his room but Amber stopped him.

"No! Uh, why don't you just text him?"

"It's at 0%."

"Um, I'll give you mine!"

"Why are you acting so weird?"

"I'm not."

He ran to his room with Amber following him. When he opened the door, he looked at Amber. "Reed called you, right?"

"No."

"He did, didn't he?"

"Ok fine, yes he did. Teej, I know how much you care about him. And I also know how much he cares about you like you care about him."

"He doesn't like me Amber."

"Then ask him to slow dance." She said, "If he agrees to slow dance with you, then it most likely means that he likes you as more than just a friend."