(14)

TJ's POV
I woke up and reached over, trying to pet my dog. His fur felt different. I opened my eyes and it was Cyrus's hair! He was staring right at me with a smile on his face.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you were Kip!" I said in embarrassment, removing my hand from his hair.

He chuckled and laid back down and faced me, "It's fine. How'd you sleep?"

"Fine. You?"

"I could've slept more." He looked at me with an fond look.

I smiled. "What?"

"Nothing. It's just.....I like your hair."

I chuckled, "Really? It's all messed up!"

"Yeah, but it's also fluffy. It makes you look cute." As soon as he said that, he went silent and his smile faded to a more serious expression.

I raises my eyebrows and smiled, "You think I'm cute?"

"I didnt mean it like that!" He stuttered. He was a blushing mess.

"Sure you didn't." I teased.

We were so close that I could've just leaned in and kissed him if I wanted to. Of course I wanted to, but I didn't dare do it. Instead, I just walked over to Kip and pet him.

"You wanna go to The Spoon for breakfast?"

"Really? This early?"

"Yes this early. It's almost 11." I chuckled.

He groaned, "Ok, fine."

"Or we can stay here. Whatever you want."

"I just want to sleep some more." He said, laying back on his bed again.

I chuckled, "Fine. I'll let you sleep. I'm going to The Spoon."

He yawned and said, "Yeah, ok."

Before I went to my room, I looked over at Cyrus and smiled. He was already asleep. I fought the urge of wanting to kiss his forehead and went to my own room to change clothes.

Just as I finished changing clothes, I walked out of the house and made my way to The Spoon. I sat down in a booth and Amber went over to me with a smile on her face. "Can we talk outside?" She asked me.

I nodded and we went outside with Amber. "What's up?" I asked.

"I came out to Iris!" She told me.

"Wait, really? Amber that's great!" I smiled.

"Yeah, turns out she's bi."

"Really? Well, I'm glad that it all went well." I said, "I've been wanting to come out to my friends too, but I just don't know how they'll react."

"I'm sure they'll react just fine. If they really are your friends, then they should accept you."

I smiled at her and gave her a hug, "You're right, thanks, sis. You're the best."

She chuckled, "I know."

"You know what? I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna come out to them!"

"Wait, right now?"

"Yeah, right now. Bye, Ambs."

"Ok, good luck."

"Thanks!" I said as I walked away, texting my friends to meet me at the park.