Friends

I wake up in a soft bed. The ceiling is white, and as I look around, I find I am in a hotel room. I am still in my tear, sweat, and liquor-stained clothes. Wait, liquor? I only remember taking one shot of Jack Daniels, then passing out. I begin to panic. Where am I?!

I sit up, pushing the sheets off of me, and look to the other queen-sized bed. I see Jimmy's dragon suit thrown carelessly on it. I hear the shower start, and I assume I am in Jimmy's room. I stand, but then fall back down to my bed with dizziness. Ouch. I place a hand to my aching head and feel a bandage above my left eye. The last thing I can remember is passing out in Jimmy's dressing room--no, wait. I also remember waking up in a taxi, then falling unconscious again. The bedside clock reads 2:30am. The show started at 7, was I really out that long? It feels like I just went to sleep.

I look around for my bags, but only finding my camera bag. Shit, I really wanted clean clothes.

I sit back on the bed, crack my knuckles, and stand up, this time a bit more sure-footed. I hear the bathroom door open, and Jimmy, in a t-shirt and underwear, comes out. He gives me a small smile, as though he's feeling me out, seeing if I am approachable. Honestly? I don't know what I feel.

"Hi, how ya feel?" He asked.

"Okay, I guess. Why do I smell like a drunk homeless person?" I ask.

Jimmy's smile widens. "Well, I gave you something to help you sleep back in my dressing room, and sometimes during the show you woke up and drank everything in my bag."

I blushed. "Sorry. How much was in your bag?"

"Its fine, and I had two bottles of Jack Daniels. You certainly went through it fast. You were passed out on the floor when I came back." Jimmy goes to his suitcase and grabs a white shirt and black pants, handing them to me. "Peter took your luggage from Robert's room and put it on the plane, so here, I figured you wanted some clean clothes."

I take them, and stand up, using Jim's shoulder for support. I go into the still-steamy bathroom for a shower. I look at the mirror, which is still foggy, except a few patches here and there. I take a step back and look at the fog to find that Jimmy traced his symbol from the fourth album in the fog. I giggle as I start the water.

Once I am out, I braid my wet hair and put on the flowing white shirt and black bell bottoms that Jimmy gave me. I am not surprised at how well they fit me, considering how skinny Jimmy is.

I ignore my face in the mirror as I go out into the main room, where Jimmy is watching something on TV. All in French, of course. I sit down on "my" bed, putting my other shirt and pants on the floor by the nightstand.

"How ya feel?" Jimmy asked again.

I sigh, knowing it would be best to talk about my feelings to someone.

"Honestly? I don't feel anything right now. Just empty, I guess. I mean, I don't have any place to go, nobody to stay with, if I try going back to California, my dad will just say 'I told you so' and slam the door in my face. And I guess he's right, he's always said how rockstars are no good. I just never believed him. I thought Robert could prove him wrong. I thought I could prove you wrong. But I guess the joke's on me." I let out a shuddering sigh, feeling more tears threaten to come. God, I wish emotions didn't have to exist.

"And to think I looked up to him," I continued. "To think-- to think I danced to Celebration Day, I cried whenever I heard Babe I'm Gonna Leave You--" I paused to wipe a tear that dared to trickle down my right cheek. Jimmy had unfortunately seen it, and hopped off his bed to sit next to me. He let me rest my head on his shoulder as I went on.

"I looked up to him, I cared so much about him-- hell, I loved him. And now its gone. And I'm heartbroken." I started to cry some more, not feeling like trying to stop the tears. I fell asleep, and awoke the next morning just as I had fallen asleep-- Jimmy hugging me.

We boarded the plane, and as soon as Jonesy saw me, he gave me a massive hug, then Bonzo did too. Damn, how did everyone find out in such a short time?

Jonesy, Jimmy, and I all sat in the back of the plane, while Bonzo sat with Robert, Peter, and Richard, having their own little party, up front. I slept for the short flight, and when we land, everyone starts packing up their things. I am sort of at a loss. I have nowhere to go. I got paid a hell of a lot pf money, so hopefully I can rent a place or something. Until then, who knows?

"Jimmy?" I look over at Jimmy who is just waking up.

"Yes, love?" He yawns.

"Do you know a good hotel I can stay at until I find a place to rent and get my citizenship?" I didn't particularly care what county I belonged to. England seemed nice.

Jimmy smirked. "I know the perfect place, you'll love it. Its called the Tower House, its over in West London. Ill take you there."

"Thank you so much, Jim Jam, you've been an amazing friend."

"Don't mention it, Erin."

Jimmy and I are the last to leave the plane, and as we step onto the concrete, I see Robert holding two small children, kissing who I assumed was his wife. I felt my heart break a little more. I also felt a little sympathy for his wife. She was quite pretty, and the children were adorable. If I were Robert I wouldnt let them leave my sight.

Jimmy and I got into a cab, and he told the driver where to go. The drive wasn't very long, and we got to a property surrounded by iron gates. Fancy, right?

We got on the "grounds" and the cab drove up to the front. Part of the house was a tower, thus the name. It was made of red bricks with lots of shrubs and plants. Jimmy was right, I love it. I noticed how there weren't any cars parked, and I also began to wonder, could I even afford this?

Jimmy helped me out of the car, but he took his luggage, as well as mine, and paid the driver, sending him off.

"You're staying here too?" I asked.

"I should, seeing as how I live here," Jimmy grinned.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a pain--"

"No, I won't hear it. I will be lonely without the company, you havw nowhere to go, plus, I may be able to give you a job, of sorts."

"I don't know what I would do without you, Jimmy Page."

A/N: A bit short, yeah, but a cute chapter I guess, showing just how true a friend Jimmy is. Expect next update this weekend (: