Thank You

I was making pancakes for breakfast, I knew Jimmy loved them. Last night was incredible, I found out Jimmy's feelings for me. I can't believe he actually likes me in the same way I do, he was very good at hiding it. I smiled as Jimmy came downstairs into the kitchen, smelling in the pancake scent. He saw me and grinned. "Good morning, beautiful." He gave me a half-smile that could break hearts.

"Good morning yourself," I replied as Jimmy came and wrapped his arms around me from behind. He kissed my neck. His arms are wrapped around my stomach and I grimace at how fat I'm getting. Seriously, I am on a diet and I gain weight.

"What's wrong?" Jimmy asks.

"I started a diet, but I am getting bigger. It doesn't make sense."

"Are you switching from cake to cupcakes? Because they are the same thing."

I roll my eyes at Jimmy's attempt at humor.

"And I just feel really gross all the time, like I'm sick, yet I know I'm not. Its like I'm pre--" I cut myself off. No. No no no no no, I cant be!

I drop the spatula and rush to the bathroom, with Jimmy at my heels asking if I'm sick again. I hike my shirt up, push my skirt down and look in the mirror. Its very tiny, almost like its not there, but it is. Shit.

I feel tears begin to roll down my cheeks as I drop my shirt. Jimmy hugs me, confused. " Honey, what is it? Please, tell me whats going on!"

I sniffle and wipe my face on my shirt, composing myself. "Jimmy, I'm pregnant!" Then I feel more tears. "And the only person who can be the father is Robert." I fall into his arms again. Jimmy strokes my hair soothingly. "Its alright, darling, it'll be alright."

"How? I don't have anyone to take care of me, hell, I don't know how to take care of a baby! What am I going to do?"

Jimmy steps back a bit to look into my eyes. "You have me. I will take care of you and your baby. I promise, right here and now that I will. I won't let anything bad happen to you, and I won't leave you or hurt you, like Robert did. He doesn't even have to know about the baby. I want to be here for you, Erin, I really do. From the moment I saw you in the crowd in San Francisco, I knew I was in love with you. Then I had to watch Robert use you and break your heart, it broke my heart as well. I'm here for you now, you'll always have me around, I promise, heart and soul. I love you, Erin Griffin."

I melted right then and there. No one had ever said anything like that to me, ever. I knew right then, everything would be okay, not only for me, but for my baby as well.

A/N: Yeah, its short, but cute, right? Last update for today, most likely.