Fool in The Rain

A/N: I made some edits to the previous chapter, because I was an idiot and didn't do research xD

August 10th, 1973

 I have been working for Jimmy for less than a month now, and I haven't seen Robert since we came back to England. I am really loving working for Jimmy, it isn't that hard, all I have to do is cook meals, do laundry, clean, and tend the small garden. I have been sick on and off for the past few weeks, but I'm not worried, it could just be the change in time zones. Jimmy has been in the studio with Led Zeppelin form time to time, but not much. He mostly will stay home, playing guitar, reading, or sleeping. Or drinking, which he has been doing very much of lately. On Saturday nights, Bonzo will come over a lot and the two will be up for hours drinking. I don't join in, the last time I was drunk (the weekend I came to live with Jimmy), I was sick all the next day. Come to think of it, I have been eating to much of my own cooking lately, because I am gaining weight. I have been hungry all time, so I eat and eat and eat. I really should watch my weight.

 Emotionally, I am perfectly fine. I got over Robert in a mature way, I ate an entire cake while watching Dirty Dancing six times, and I was good after that. I understand that Robert didn't quite have a choice, he had a wife and two kids that came first, I guess. I still am a bit heartbroken about how he used me, but jimmy has helped me get over that. He has been such a sweetheart with me, he spends as much time as possible with me, making sure I am okay, helping me during my bouts of sickness.

 Honestly, I think I am developing feelings for him. But, I know he could never have the same feelings for me, he obviously thinks of me only as a friend and nothing more. So I try to drop those feelings. But everytime he gives me that adorable smile, or hugs me when I get sick, or plays guitar for me, I don't know, it's so hard for me to forget about my feelings. Goddamnit, why am I such an emotional mess?

 It's night now, and I hear thunder overhead. I always love the rain at night, especially when it's a warm, soft rain. So I get up, dress quietly, and tiptoe downstairs to unlock the back door. I slip the keys into my pocket and go outside, just as it begins to drizzle. I lay down on the ground and watch the lightning from far off. It's so beautiful.

 Jimmy's POV:

 I wake up hearing thunder, it's maybe 2:30, and I can't fall asleep again. I get up and go to the window, seeing the flashes of lightning as it starts to drizzle. I catch a glimpse of a white figure in the lightning. Squinting, I see it again, and again until I can see that its Erin, dancing in the rain. She's wearing a white dress, and as it starts to properly rain, she laughs and falls to the ground in a fit of giggles. I smirk as I get dressed and rush down to meet her. I go out the back door and stand underneath the porch as she gets up and starts to dance again.

Erin turns and sees me, then grins and waves at me to come over. I shake my head, not willing to give in and get wet just yet. Erin rolls her eyes and extends her hands out to me. So, I jog over to take them and we both start to dances and act like complete fools. The rain picks up and Erin suddenly stops. I worry I did something wrong, then she leans to my ear and whispers, "Catch me if you can!" And she takes off into the woods.

I follow her white figure until it suddenly disappears. I stop in the middle of the trail, looking around for Erin. I feel something pounce on my back, and I hear incessant giggles. Grinning, I shake until Erin falls off of me, bringing me with her. I land on top of her, but catch myself before my weight lands on her. She is still laughing, trying to catch her breath. It started to downpour, but I hardly notice. All I could see was Erin's beauty. Oh, how I wanted her. But I didnt want to be too sudden with her, she was still getting over Robert. I wondered if it would be alright to kiss her, in the middle of the woods, in the middle of the night, in the middle of a rainstorm. Erin answered that question.

She stopped laughing and leaned up and pressed her lips to mine. I instinctively kiss her wet lips back, rolling over so she was on top of me. Her hair fell on my face as I slipped my tongue into her mouth, her not minding, and I feel her run her tongue across my teeth. It was magic, to say the least.

We stayed in that spot, I don't know how long, until I picked Erin up and carried her home. Erin and I both changed, and she slept in my bed, cuddling against me. I couldn't believe what I had truly wanted was now mine.

A/N: Jimmy be gettin it on with Erin ;D Those two little fools :3