Who? Exactly.

Jimmy took me back to the car after awhile in the park, but instead of heading in the direction of our home, he went the opposite way.

"Where are we going?" I ask. Jimmy takes many little twists and turns before finally pulling into a recording studio. This could be interesting. Jimmy helps me out of the car and opens the door to the studio for me. I hear voices, two arguing, one singing, and one yelling, "Wheeeeee!!" like Bonzo did on that one flight. I give Jimmy a weird look and he just squeezes my hand reassuringly. He leads me down a hallway to the room where all the noise is coming from, and I literally could have given birth right then and there. Who did I see in the lounge room? That's exactly who I saw. The Who. Roger was singing random stuff I couldn't make out while occasionally sipping coffee, Pete was tuning his guitar while arguing with John about something. And Keith. Well, he was yelling "Wheeeee" each time he tossed a drumstick in the air.

"Heyo! We got company!" I looked over at Roger who stood, coming over to shake Jimmy's hand. "Hey, Jim, how are ya? And who is this?"

"This is my girlfriend, Erin Griffin. Erin, this is Roger. Roger, Erin." Jimmy beamed with pride when introducing me.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Daltrey--"

"Please, call me Rog, I've heard enough Mr. Daltreys in my lifetime. Come on in, Ill introduce you to the band."

I turned back to grin at Jimmy as he wanderes over to talk to Pete. I was greeted first by Keith, who, when I offered my hand to shake, he responded by hugging me.

"And hello to you to-- ouch! Ow, ow, ow, please let go!" I winced in pain, as Keith had accidentally pressed my stomach. Jimmy was at my side in a millisecond. "Are you alright?" He asked with concern in his voice. "Yeah, I'm fine, it just hurt a little."

"I'm so sorry, I didnt mean to hurt you, Jimmy's Girlfriend, honestly, I didn't." Keith apologized. I couldn't help but to laugh at my name, "Jimmy's Girlfriend".

"That's alright, I'm fine."

"You can hit me in the stomach if you want to!" Keith offered, making me laugh even more.

"Not right now, but I'm sure Ill take you up on that offer sometime."

I met Pete and John, who were both nice to me, but didn't try to bearhug me. The six of us hung out in the lounge room, Pete even played a few songs on his acoustic, then Jimmy and I had to go home. Bonzo was coming over tonight, so Jimmy wanted to get home early. Keith apologized again, reminding me that his offer is always good, and we left. I certainly wanted to see The Who again, they were all kind and amazing, I really wanted to be friends with Jimmy's friends.

Bonzo came over, got drunk, and crashed on our couch. A lovely day, I must say.

A/N: Ill start the next chapter tomorrow morning, I'm waking up early just to write it :D I seriously can't believe this stiry has gotten 412 views!! You guys are all awesome xx