All of My Love ~Epilogue

October 10, 1980

"Go on upstairs, Mel, don't forget to hang up your clothes. Jimmy, Ill start dinner."

"You don't really have too, Erin--"

"No, I think I should, just...try to get back into things."

"Its tough at first."

"Its tough when stuff like that happens on a regular basis. Karac, Keith, now Bonzo. I mean, why, Jimmy? Why do we live only to die in the end?"

"Darling, we have to keep going on. Think of Melanie."

"Yeah, I know. But did you see what happened to Robert when Karac died? And Keith is my best friend! And--and now Bonzo. Hell, Karac was just a kid, he never hurt anyone! Why does shit happen to good people?"

"I wish I knew, darling. Come on, sit by me."

"I just wish that the past three years were a little easier... Oh, Jimmy, remember at our anniversary party in July? At Bonzo's, he filled his swimming pool with chocolate!"

"I remember that well, that party will certainly go down in history."

"And the Christmas party in '75? At Keith's house? That was kick-ass."

"It was, love, he sure knows how to throw a party."

"He certainly does. I wonder what he'll do this year."

"A pool of frozen chocolate."

"No, Jim, I don't think Bonzo could top that, even if he did, Keith would just throw an even better New Years party."

"Those two are incredible."

"Oh, I had better start dinner, did you call that realtor yesterday? About buying that house we looked at?"

"I did, she said its all signed and sealed, we just have to move in."

"That's wonderful, Jimmy. I love the Tower House, but moving will be good."

"There's something else I want to tell you, darling."

"What is it?"

"I talked to John, Rob, and Peter, and we've decided to not continue with Led Zeppelin."

"Well, Zeppelin isn't Zeppelin without Bonzo. Where will we go from here, Jimmy?"

"I don't really know, but I know one thing that will never go away."

"What's that?"

"I love you, Erin."

"I love you too, James."