Episode 19 Eggman VS Wily

My nineteenth for episode 19

Eggman belongs to Sega

Wily belongs to Capcom

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

Soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Note: I made a slight change but It won't impact anything in the episode.

"One more episode after this episode and it's off to bed… and to finish that project Doctor Oobleck gave us again." Ruby said. Everyone nodded, grabbed their popcorn, soda, and prepared to watch the next episode.

For some reason, they again see no sponsors for this episode.

(*Cue Invader — Jim Johnston*)

They see a crazy looking scientist trying to bring his creation to life.

Boomstick: It's no secret that scientists are well… crazy as hell.

"Oh believe me, we know how crazy a scientist can be with their experiments and projects." Said Blake. Everyone laughed.

Boomstick: But these two take it WAY too far!

Wiz: Doctor. Ivo Robotnik, aka the Eggman...

Boomstick: … And Dr. Albert Wily, aka Einstein without rogaine.

"Those names sound fitting for two crazy old guys." Yang said.

Wiz: In this scenario, both doctors will be leing their mechanized armies to see who is the deadliest robot commander.

Ruby shouted in delight since she fangirls over robots and machines designed for combat. "I'm gonna love this one!" Everyone else was interested since outside help in the rules is now thrown out the window.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skill to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first combatant is a tall, yet, fat looking man with no hair on his head and a long bushy, brown mustache that would make Professor Port green with envy. He's wearing a red turtleneck jacket/coat with white trim, yellow cuffs and gold rectangular buttons, black one-piece pants/boots with silver accents and buttons, white cuff-less gloves, grey hexagonal-shaped goggles and navy blue pince nez glasses (these combined traits of his appearance and outfit makes him look like a fusion between Oobleck, Port and Roman). Other versions of him look fatter and more menacing (or goofy), including one with a mechanical left arm.

Eggman

BACKGROUND

Real Name: Ivo Robotnik

Height: 6'1" (As tall as Jaune)

Weight: 282 lbs. (heavier than Port)

IQ: Over 300 (Smarter than Oobleck)

PhD: Unknown & Probably Fake

Ruler of the Eggman Empire

Endorses Animal Cruelty (much to RWBY's shock)

(cue Dr. Eggman's theme from SatAM Sonic the Hedgehog)

Wiz: Doctor Eggman is the obese, yet strangely athletic, evil mastermind responsible for terrorizing the world of Sonic the Hedgehog in his quest to rule a global empire.