Chapter #6: Very First Crew Member

(N): After rescuing Connie from the pirate lady Adilva, they headed to her home village in the Kells Island. On their way there (Y/N) was inform of a vicious resident of the island, know as Ribera Shiruku, which grabbed his attention. After arriving on the island they found out that she was captured by the navy. She was then promised freedom by the captains wife as long as she could last one month without supplies, however when (Y/N) found out that the promise that was made to her was a lie, he set out to rescue her and in doing so he gains her trust and a new crew member.

—previous chapter—
C. Molran: SURROUND THE FORTRESS!! IF THAT GREEN FIRE GUY ESCAPES, YOU'LL ALL BE SORRY!!!!

He starts yelling at Shiruku now.

C. Molran: You three aren't simple outlaws are you!? You're trying to overthrow me!! Ribera Shiruku! Peasants and pirates may tremble at your name... but you're no match for the great one! You may be a a shark... but I'm a sea king! TAKE AIM!

Connie & Shiruku: !!!

As all the soldiers take aim Connie is in tears and Shiruku contemplates her past...

Shiruku: ... (I-I... I can't die yet! I promised that I would do it... I made a promise!)

In the room where (Y/N) is, he notices what's going on down there so he jumps through the window shooting green fire out of his palms in order to get there faster.

All of the soldier are ready to shoot on captains command, and sure enough when he said the word all of them shot at Shiruku and Connie. But right before the bullets reached them green ooze melted all the bullets and (Y/N) landed right in front of both of them.

Connie & Shiruku: !!!

Shiruku: YOU!?

Connie: (Y/N)!!!

C. Molran: Green Fire...

(Y/N): Hu, bullets won't hurt us! Ha ha ha ha !!!

Shiruku: How did you do that!? What are you!?

(Y/N): Me? Well I'm a man... who is going to find the One Piece!! Hey, by the way are both of this swords yours? Wasn't sure so I brought them both.

Shiruku: Yeah there both mine. I practice two sword style.

(Y/N): If you fight the navy with me here and now, in the eyes of the government you'll be one of the bad guys! Of course, you can always obey the law and let yourself be killed off!

Shiruku: You must be a demon spawn... but I won't die with out a fight! All right! You've got yourself a pirate!!!
—current chapter—

(Y/N): Really!? You'll join my crew!?

Shiruku: I don't have much choice! Now, set me free!!

Soldiers: WHAT IS HE!? HE MELTED THE BULLETS!

C. Molran: He's no ordinary human!!! He has eaten on of those Devil Fruits...

Soldiers: ...THE SECRET TREASURE FROM THOSE SEAS!!? NO WAY! SO THAT'S HIS POWER...? CAPTAIN H-HE IS RELEASING SHIRUKU!!