Chapter #19: Enridson's Plan

A/N: If there any typos let me know, I will fix them.
——————

(N): After (Y/N) and crew had finally arrived at a new island they set ashore to look for a ship. To there surprise they where suddenly attack at the shore of the beach by a woman, who was "underdressed". This woman was Jane Milka, the village's menace. After they had settle there problems, she offered to help them find there ship. However the crew didn't have money so they where forced to look for another option.

—previous chapter—
At the beach that Milka always goes at.

She is sitting bellow the tree and is looking at the sea as the waves crash at the shoreline.

(Y/N): So you ate a Devil fruit huh.

Milka: Eeekkk!!! DON'T SNEAK UP LIKE THAT!

(Y/N): Sorry about that. I was just curious.

Milka: Yeah, I ate the Devil fruit a while back, I thinks been about nine years. Oh. Hey you tolled me that you couldn't get a ship? Didn't you say you where going to by one?

(Y/N): Well I said I was looking for one. I didn't say I was going to buy one. Frankly, I only have a thousand Beli.

Milka: REALLY!! Where you expecting us to just hand you a ship for no reason?!

(Y/N): Not necessarily. I didn't really think it trough.

Milka: Ha ha ha ha! You're a riot! Well hope you get a ship. I got to go, my break time is about done. I should go before I get into more trouble.

Milka then leaves to the company. (Y/N) was about to leave too when he saw something down at the beach (remember they where talking up in a cliff overlooking the beach).

(Y/N): Hey, it's they guy from earlier.

Enridson was down at the beach with that strange hippie, Ponjo.

Enridson: So, not only are you a month early. But you also failed to keep a low profile. Why the hell where you sleeping in the middle of the village for?

Ponjo: Don't be silly. I'm not standing out. It's not strange at all.

Enridson: Well, I won't let the fact that you're a month early ruined my father's... no, MY plans. Have you got everything prepared.

Ponjo: Of course I have.

Enridson: Well since you're ready, go tell the others. I need to prepare the scene to look like an accident, before... ...I kill the Jane Family.

(Y/N): (KILL THE JANE FAMILY!!!)
—current chapter—

Enridson: Well... let's not say "kill" it sounds so sinister. I'll murder them.

Ponjo: Well that's sounds worst, Captain.

Enridson: Quiet, fool! I gave that title up twenty years ago. You're the captain now.

(Y/N): ... (He was a captain?! What crew?! Have I heard of them?! Do I need to be worried?!)

Ponjo: To tell you the truth... I wasn't sure about this plan.

Enridson: Oh, No?

Ponjo: It was crazy. All of a sudden, you're father died and you quit pirating. You helped me to become captain and lead the crew... and we spread the news that you're father had died. You came to this village... We were back here after ten years, but you then told us to be back in ten more. And here we finally are. You're father never steered us wrong before... so I decided to trust your orders. But my share of the spoils better be worth it.