Chapert #8: Osamu

(N): In the vast sea (Y/N) and his new crewman are in a sail boat traveling to their next destination.

Shiruku: Let me get things straight. You were a marine captain and yet you don't know how to sail?  Don't you find it strange?

(Y/N): Not really. There where many navigator aboard the ship, so I didn't bother. What about you? You're suppose to be a terror of the seas!

Shiruku: I never said that, no one did. All a did was follow a few pirates from my village out to sea, but then I couldn't find my back to my village so I ended up in Kells island.

(Y/N): Hmph! You got lost?

Shiruku: DON'T PUT IT THAT WAY! Anyway, what kind of pirate doesn't know how to navigate a ship? It's ridiculous! At this rate, we'll never make it to the grand line. We've got to recruit a navigator as soon as possible.

(Y/N): I was planing on doing that first, funny how life is Huh?

Shiruku: Now what do we do about our hunger.

(Y/N): Now that you mention that, when we where eating back at the island I asked the boy's mom to make us some food for the voyage, so lets eat.

Shiruku: You where smart enough to think ahead, but you still didn't learn to navigate?

(Y/N): You want the food or not?

They start eating when all of a sudden, a flock of birds swooped in and took all the food.

(Y/N): HEY YOU STUPID BIRDS THATS OURS!!

Shiruku: GET BACK HERE!!!

Then they both hoist the sails and starts rowing at the direction of the birds in an alarming speed. While they where rowing there are three people in the water and they where asking for help.

(Y/N): Shipwreck survivors? At a time like this?

Shiruku: WE CAN'T STOP! JUST GRAB ON AND CLIMB IN!

As they past by the people hold and get in the sailboat.

Shiruku: You made it! Good!

(Y/N): Shiruku enough talk the birds are getting away!

Guy 1: YOU WOULD HAVE LEFT US TO DIE!!! Huf Huf... WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE YOU!!

Guy 2: Hey! Stop the boat!

Gal: We're going to take over this boat!

Guy 1: We're pirates of Yuggy the eagle!

Shiruku & (Y/N): HUH!?

In a blink of and eye the three pirates were the ones rowing the boat now and they all beat up.

Guy 2: Hee Hee Hee...

Guy 1: We're sorry, Mr. Green Fire, sir! We didn't realize who you where!!

Shoruku: You jokers made us lose the damn birds!