Chapter #20: Untrustworthy Sources?

A/N: My bad for missing two publishing dates, I had writers block. Plus some college work, so I was busy as well. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

————————
————————

(N): After (Y/N) and crew had finally arrived at a new island they set ashore to look for a ship. To there surprise they where suddenly attack at the shore of the beach by a woman, who was "underdressed". This woman was Jane Milka, the village's menace. After they had settle there problems, she offered to help them find there ship. However the crew didn't have money so they where forced to look for another option. I'm doing so (Y/N) stumbles into a plan that he should have.

—previous chapter—
(Y/N): HEY! DON'T YOU DARE KILL ANYONE IN THE COMPANY!! OR THE VILLAGE!

Enridson: ... well, well... if it isn't boat customer... So you... ...herd what I said?

(Y/N): I heard everything!

Ponjo: So he heard everything... alright then I will handle it!

(Y/N): TRY IT!!

Ponjo takes out another cigarette and breath deeply, (Y/N) wonders what he is doing and just stands there looking at him. Then he started to blow his cigarette.

(Y/N): I don't smoke, but I'm pretty sure you're doing it wro- -ouch! What the?!

Before he could finish the sentence he felt a sting in his neck. When he check what it was he was holding a dart in his hand, but a really small one.

(Y/N): What the hell is this? I was in the logia state! How did... What- - Is this- - is- - umm... ahh-

Enridson: That drug acted fast. Good job Ponjo.

Enridson takes a weird disc and throws it at the edge of the cliff. That causes it to crack, because of that it doesn't support the weight of (Y/N) and breaks, causing him to fall.

Ponjo: Hmm... I didn't mean to kill him. He fell right of the cliff. From that height, he's dead for sure.

Enridson: That doesn't matter. Ponjo, tomorrow at dawn... attack the village. Creat a distraction, rough up some villagers... and kill the Jane family.
—current chapter—

In the mansion Milka wonders about Enridson.

Milka: Mother, father... have you seen Enridson?

Eliza: We have not. But now that you bring the matter of him, we must tell you that we think that you where right.

Milka: Well obviously... ... ...about what?

Brinten: About adding Enridson's name to the will. After all he is only one month away from becoming our son-in-law.

Milka: Really!! He will be thrill when we tell him.

Eliza: Yes, Indeed he will.

Milka: I'm goin out to find him and tell him the great news.

Milka runs out of the mansion in search of Enridson. Meanwhile the crew has arrive at the beach, there they find (Y/N) sleeping on the ground. They wake him, but he is acting strange.

Osamu: Hey, (Y/N)! What's wrong with you?

Shiruku: Snap out if it! What where you doing sleeping in a place like this?

(Y/N): Uhm... Osamu? Shiruku? What are you guys doing here?

Shiruku: That's what I would like to know!