Chapter #29: Bounty Hunters Alredy?!

(A/N): inspiration suddenly struck, so here is the next chapter. Sorry for the very late update.
———————————————————————

(N): In the calm blue sea of the west blue a single ship is seen navigating following the course of the wind. In that ship there's a crew celebrating the arrival of a new crew member and their newly obtained ship. Now since they have finish creating their flag, they get a little cannon practice. But behind the rocks, there was a ship where two bounty hunters waited for the next pirate crew to arrive.

Hunter 1: So... it looks like we don't have to look for a ship anymore.

Hunter 2: Yeah, that will save us a lot of trouble.

H1: Tell me, do you see a Jolly Roger?

The H2 pulls out a telescope to check out the ship.

H2: Yes. Those are pirates.

H1: How many?

H2: It looks like three. They seem like they are going to sleep now. Should we attack?

H1: No. It's a risky move, but right now we are to tired to deal with pirates. Lest get them first thing in the morning. We need to regain our strength.

H2: Alright.

———
——

The next morning when the sun has barely risen, the ship with the two hunters get close to the anchored (S/N). They quietly get on the ship, once aboard the see a woman in her underwear doing morning exercises.

H2: -whispering- I didn't see her last night.

H1 signals him to stay quite while he gets closer with a wet cloth on his hands, presumably the cloth is covered in chloroform. As he gets closer Milka turns around and sees them.

Milka: ...

H1 & 2: ... ...

Bounty hunter 1

Bounty hunter 1

Bounty hunter 2

Bounty hunter 2

Milka: Why don't you take a picture it will last longer.

With their covers blown the take out their swords any start attacking her. Milka turn both of her forearms into wood and start blocking the attacks.