Chapter #9:Homme Fatale

Osamu is sitting in a rooftop near (Y/N) having a conversation.

Osamu: The name's Osamu, chief!! I steel and lie, mostly from pirates. What you say, want to team up!?

(Y/N): Robbin Pirates Huh?

Osamu: That's right! I mostly steal treasure from pirates! Together we could make a fortune!

(N): This is Osamu, the pirate robber, mostly.

(Y/N): I'm not going to team up with you.

Osamu: Hey, wait a minute!

(Y/N) starts walking away and Osamu jumps from the rooftop and starts following him.

Osamu: So, you got pretty pissed off when he cut you, even though it when right through you. What's up with that?

(Y/N): Anyone would be pissed off if someone cut them.

Osamu: Yeah, I mean, whats up with it going through you?

(Y/N): I eat a Devil Fruit. Now leave me alone I've got things to do.

On the roof of a tavern, the pirate Yuggy and his crew took that place as a base.

Yuggy: You're telling me that someone stole the map of the grand line!?

Pirate: W-WE'RE SORRY! WE'LL GO AFTER HIM NOW CAPTAIN YUGGY...

Yuggy: THIS IS INEXCUSABLE!! HOW COULD YOU LET THE MAP OF THE GRAND LINE GET STOLEN!? And just when we were about to head there... ...and raise some hell!!! ...Where is the pirate that let it be stollen in the first place?

Pirate: W-well he's... umm... somewhere in the town.

Yuggy: So he got robed in plain daylight in the town? I'll kill him when I see him! GO FIND ME THAT THIEF SO I CAN KILL HIM!

Pirate: Yessir! I'll boldly go after the thief!

Yuggy: WHAT? BALDY??

Yuggy gets extremely furious at the pirate and he stands next to him.

Pirate: -extremely nervous- No, No... it's a mistake! I meant brave!

Yuggy: SO NOW IT'S A STEAK?! IT LOOKS A BASE?!!

Pirate: BUT...

Yuggy: FOR THIS YOU DIE!!!

Pirate: CAPTAIN WAIT I NEVER SAID- -

Yuggy then grabes the pirate by the neck and lift him up with his talon like hands.

Yuggy: WHO AM I!

Pirate: UMF!! I CANT BREATH C-CAPTAIN... YUGGY... YUG... UG... UGH... UG...

Crewmen: HE'S USING THE POWER! ...OF THE FRUIT OFVTHE DEVIL!!

Pirate: I... NEVER... SP-SPARE ME!

Yuggy: Now you die!!