Chapter #21: Still Holding On

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! Hope you have a great year, and may all your New Years resolutions work out.

P.S. Hope you like the chapter, because I'm not convinced about it. Really wish I had done better.

——————————————————
——————————————————

(N): After (Y/N) and crew had finally arrived at a new island they set ashore to look for a ship. To there surprise they where suddenly attack by Jane Milka. After they had settle there problems, she offered to help them find there ship. In doing so (Y/N) stumbles into a plan that he should have. He tried to warn Milka of the situation, but she denied all of his words. Unfortunately, Milka has to find out that (Y/N) was telling the truth in a very painful manner.

—previous chapter—
It's been a long day and night has come, now in the mansion, the door opens and Enridson enters and heads to the living room where he finds Eliza.

Eliza: Ah, Enridson. Milka was looking for you.

Enridson: She was? For what?

Eliza: She wanted to tell you the good news.

Enridson: Oh! Well, what is it?

Eliza: She wanted to inform you that... ...now that you're one month away from being our son-in-law... we have decided to write you're name in the will.

Enridson: That's great news, thank you so much... ...Such great news

Enridson walks over to the window and looks up at the night sky staring at the moon.

Enridson: You know, there's a crescent moon out tonight... nights like this do something to me. They bring out the "beast" in me. You know I'm quite happy about the news you shared with me tonight. So naturally there's no need for me to continue this charade. At dawn my plan will come to fruition.

He pulls out a short knife from his pocket.

Enridson: Twenty years is a long, long time to wait...

Eliza: Enridson what are you planing to do with.. AAAHHHH!!!

With out a moment to wait Enridson cuts Eliza down. Whit the screams of her wife Brinten burst in to where the scream happened.

Brinten: ELIZA!!... NOO!!!

Brinten's face turns to one of horrors as he looks at the spilled blood of his wife. His eyes open in horror as Enridson cuts him down as well.
——

Milka enters the mansion and she goes to find Enridson, as she walks she is about to enter the living room when Enridson stops her.

Milka: Enridson! I've been looking for you. The people that where here to buy a ship told me a lie that...

Enridson: Your mother told me about the will, and how that was your gift for me. So I wanted to give you something too. Turn around and close your eyes.

Milka: Alright.

Enridson: Now open your eyes and look in the mirror.

She does what he told her. When she looked in the mirror she saw the she was wearing beautiful necklace.

Milka: Enridson... ...this is beautiful! You shouldn't have! I've got to show my parents...

Enridson: Don't worry about that, I've already shown them and besides they already when to sleep.

Milka: Well alright then. I'll be heading to bed too then. Good night.

They both head to diferente rooms to get ready for the night, but before she could go to bed she went to get a drink in the kitchen, and to do so she had to pass through the living room. When she enters, her eyes widen in horror and tears start to flow from them.