Chapter #22: Plan in Action

(N): (Y/N) arrived at Jam Village in order to find a suited vessel for there journey, however what they found instead was a sinister plot by Milka's fiancé Enridson. His plan has now been set in motion and Milka, along with (Y/N) and crew, are trying to put a stop to his plan.

—previous chapter—
Milka:*sob* I can't tell anyone. They won't believe me. They think I'm making up this story just to hit him. But... *sob* I... *sob* love this village!! I've got to protect my neighbors!! There's not much time... *sob* but I refuse to let everyone get murdered!! *sob* ...even if it means that I'm going to have to fight against the one I love.

(Y/N): well, then, we're going to help you.

———
——

At the pirate ship of Enridson.

Pirates1: Captain Ponjo! It's almost dawn! Wake up!

The doe opens and he walks out side and heads to the deck.

Ponjo: All right you blood thirsty scalawags... good morning. ...SET SAIL!!

Pirates: YARRRR!!

———
——

Milka: So here's the plan as they all run here, (Y/N) is going to cover the ground with his nuclear power and when they all are slipping and sliding we attack them without getting to close ourselves.

Osamu: It pretty much a guaranteed that they will fall for the trap since all they'll see is a few kids standing in there way, the won't expect it.

Milka: exactly.

The sun starts to rise letting people know that a new day has begun.

Dorothea: It's dawn.

Shiruku: Here they come.
—current chapter—

(Y/N): ... where are they? It's already dawn.

Dorothea: Maybe they overslept?

Osamu: ...

Shiruku: I doubt it.

Milka: This is the only entry to the village from the beach, there's no way we are on the wrong here.

Dorothea: Hey do you here something?

(Y/N): I don't hear anything...

Osamu: Shh... I can hear it too... it's coming from the west of us.

Milka: WEST!?

Osamu: Yea, yea! I definitely hear something!

Shiruku: Hey! What is it!