Chapter #33: Captured & Trapped

———Previous Chapter———
As Osamu and Dorothea continue walking they stumble into a conversation of some pirates. Osamu pushes her back and they stay out of their sight, but he can still hear what they are saying.

Pirate1: Everything is ready for the captains arrival right?

Pirate2: Yeah, where all done. Why you think that commander Tep told us to do this?

Pirate1: Heh what you think. We're here to kidnap every single cook in this island of course. That's why we hade to block any emergency exits in the famous restaurant. He he he...

The pirates laugh to themselves and they walk away. Meanwhile Osamu takes Dorothea and runs to go warn the people in the restaurants and (Y/N) who is currently there as well. As they run Milka finds them, Osamu lets her know what's going on and they all head towards the restaurant.

______________
__________
_______

At the same time in the restaurant

Tep: Yes!! This dish was excellent! I was right to tell the captain to come here. Hey, waiter!

(Y/N): Yes, sir. You called for me?

Tep: Refer to me as Tep, please. Anyway, now that I tasted the food here I want to complete my second objective. I need you to bring Anona here for me.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, I don't know who that is. I started work here today.

Tep: Is that so...? Then I'll search for her myself!

He stands from his chair and pulls his sword out of his sheath, (Y/N) prepares for a confrontation but before anything happens Tep gets a call from his transponder snail. He doesn't answer it, however he puts the sword away and walks to the stairs.

Tep: It would have been easier if I was the one who got Anona. But now that the captain is here we will just execute the full plan... ...right captain.

He speaks to his captain who is walking down the stairs. Once in the restaurant (Y/N) recognize who it is.

???: Thats right. We start the plan now.

(Y/N): *gasp* your Madame Cheng Chih!
———Current Chapter———

Every customer in the restaurant recognize the name Cheng Chih. This caused them to panic, however everyone was to frighten to run away, they don't want to accidentally provoke the pirate to attack them.

Madame: So you have heard of me. This is good, now the operation can run smoothly. Now if you excuse me I'll be taking Anona back with me.

(Y/N): I already said I don't know who that is.

Madame: Yes, yes. I've heard all the excuses before. " I don't know that person; That person isn't here, etc." The bottom line is, I wasn't asking for her I said I was taking her.

Madame Cheng takes out her gun and immediately starts shooting at (Y/N). Although he reacted fast enough to move out of the way, the bullets hit the glass that was keeping the water out of the restaurant and with that the place started to flood slowly. Rightfully so, all the clients no longer hesitated and immediately started to run to the nearest exit.

Hearing the gunshot and all of the commotion Hurlbert and Elulu walk out from the kitchen to see what's going on. Once the see what's happening Elulu takes action to ensure the safety of the customers, while Hurlbert stands his ground and defends his restaurant.