Chapter #7: Friends

(N): After rescuing Connie from the pirate lady Adilva, they headed to her home village in the Kells Island. On their way there (Y/N) was inform of a vicious resident of the island, know as Ribera Shiruku, which grabbed his attention. After arriving on the island they found out that she was captured by the navy. So (Y/N) set out to save her which in turn provoked a fight with the marines. Once he set her free they both took on the marines together, making Ribera Shiruku his first crew member.

—previous chapter—
Meleh was pointing a gun and threatening to shoot Connie unless (Y/N) did what she said.

Meleh: ONE FALSE MOVE AND THIS GIRL GETS IT!!! IF YOU EVEN BLINK I'LL SHOOT!

Soldiers: Meleh...!

Connie: HEY (Y/N)!! DON'T LET THEM WIN BECAUSE OF ME! LET HER KILL ME!!

(Y/N):You're a good gal, Connie!

You turn around ignoring the captain in the floor.

(Y/N): Hey, idiot-wife-of-the-Captain! Connie means it!

Meleh: Hey! I told you not to move or I'll shoot!... FINE I'LL JUST SHOOT HER THEN!

Connie: (Y/N) BEHIND YOU!

Behind you there stands the Captain with his arm raised ready to strike you down.

C. Molran: You assaulted an officer of the navy!!!

(Y/N): Nuclear...

You then again do the earlier motion, but instead of shooting multiple drops, this time you shoot one big drop, bigger than the previous.

(Y/N): ...Slingshot!

Meleh: !? HONEY!! KILL HIM!!

You throw the nuclear droplet splashing Meleh and it lunches her to the ground.

(Y/N): Nice...

All of a sudden Captain Molran, that was standing behind you, colapses and remains on the floor unconscious.

(Y/N): Shiruku!

She has a smirk on her face as she puts away the two swords.

Shiruku: No sweat... ...Captain!
—current chapter—

Both C. Molran and his wife Meleh where unconscious on the floor, and standing victorious over the two where (Y/N) and Shiruku.

Soldiers: THE CAPTAIN LOST!!! CAPTAIN MOLRAN HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!

Shiruku: Any of you still what to kill us!?

All the soldiers stay quiet as the stare at each other looking confused. Then, all of a sudden, all the soldiers drop their weapons and started celebrating.

Soldiers: HOORAY!! WE'RE FREE!! MOLRAN'S REIGN OF TERROR IS OVER!! CHEERS FOR THE NAVY!!

(Y/N): Uhm...? They're happy we defeated their captain?

Connie: That means... ...Captain Molran was ruling by fear!!

Connie's face lit up as she said that but then, Shiruku collapsed.