Chapter #26: End of Trouble

(N): The battle in Jam village heated up as (Y/N) and Enridson fight with all there might. Milka has to run back to the forest in order to escape Ponjo once again, however this time Shiruku is there to help them out. But the battle of the captains is getting more intense as it goes by.

—————
—————

You grabbed the big piece of wall that had fallen from Shiruku's encounter with Elvia, you struggle a little to pick it up, but you do and Enridson was going to hit you with his right hand and stabs the piece.

Enridson: So. Thrown weird goo and green fire isn't your only talent.

(Y/N): Nah it's just part of it!

You throw the piece of wall of to the side causing the sea prism knuckle of his hand to break.

Pirates: Impossible!! The brat broke the captain's knuckles!!!

(Y/N): You said you where tired? If you don't want a reputation...

Enridson: ...!!!

(Y/N): ... you shouldn't be a pirate!!!

You hit him with that big piece of wall that your holding and then you throw it to the side.

Enridson: !!!!

(Y/N): And if you wanna compare plans, mine's much bigger that yours could ever be!!!

Enridson laying in the floor after you hit him with the piece of the wall. Even though you hit his entire body you aimed for the head especially, trying to end the fight quicker.

(Y/N): Now you only have one knuckle to worry about!

Pirates: Blast him! Cap'n Enridson's sea knuckles!

You give a smirk as Enridson stands with a bloody forehead.

Pirates: CAP'N! YOU STILL GOT ONE HOOD PAIR OF KNUCKLES!! BEAT HIM UP! GET HIM CAPTAIN!!

Enridson: Shut your gobs! I'll deal with you dogs later. And that goes for Ponjo, too.

(Y/N): !?

Pirates: !!!? WHAT?! WHY US TOO?! Wait... stop joking captain Enridson! It's not to late to attack the rest of the village, right? If Ponjo makes that girl wright your name in the will, your plan will succeed!!

Enridson: Don't worry your heads about my plan...

(Y/N): ...

Pirates: ...!!

Enridson: If none of you live to tell the tale, I can pine all the blame on you.

Pirates: !!!!!

Enridson: I never intended to let ANY of you leave here alive. Besides, my name is already in the will. My plan succeed with out you already.

Pirates: But that means... ...you planed to kill us all along!!

Enridson: Of course. Even twenty years ago, before my father died!! It was all part of my plan!!!