Chapter #11: Flight

(N): On there way to the next island (Y/N) and Shiruku encounter some pirates that where shipwreck. With them onboard they head to nearest island, that led to shiruku and (Y/N) being separated. In the island (Y/N) found a young man that was interesting. Which in the end caused him to be captured by the pirate called Yuggy the eagle, that turned out to be and actual eagle. But when all seem lost Shiruku arrived in a nick of time to save (Y/N), although something very strange happened...

—previous chapter—
Yuggy: GIVE ME ALL YOUVE GOT, BECOUSE I'M ABOUT YO GET A LOOK AT YOURE BLOOD!!!

Shiruku: ...! You asked for it.

Shiruku pulls out her swords and as Yuggy runs to attack her, she easily cuts him down with no effort at all.

(Y/N): Hey! That was too easy!

Osamu: No way...

All of a sudden Shiruku spews blood out of her mouth and everyone see that she has a stab through her stomach

(Y/N): SHIRUKU!!

Osamu: WHAT THE - -!? WHAT DID THAT!!

All Pirates: BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Shiruku: WHATS GOING ON...!

Shiruku tries to stand but she falls to the ground and everyone see Yuggy standing tall with not a scratch in his body.
—current chapter—

(Y/N): SHIRUKU!!

Yuggy is standing behind Shiruku.

Yuggy: The Cut-Cut Fruit.

Shiruku: *argh* !?

Yuggy: THATS THE DEVIL FRUIT THAT I ATE!!! YOU CAN SLICE AND DICE ME BUT YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!! I'M A CUT-CUT PERSON!

Osamu: HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY SCRATCHES AT ALL IN HIS BODY! HOW CAN THAT BE!

Shiruku: ...!!

(Y/N): A cut-cut person!? What is it that you do?

Yuggy: I'm glad you asked. The power does two things. One is as you just saw, it prevents me from being cut. So I'm immune to anything that has a blade. The second power is as the name states, I can cut anything and everything.

Shiruku: Th-that explains... a lot.

Yuggy: You, girl! Never stood a chance! I stabbed you in the stomach but it looks like I missed your vitals... but you still took a serious wound!

Shiruku: (I came to save (Y/N), now I'm the one that needs saving. Those three pirates told me that the eagle had eaten a Devil Fruit... I should have been prepared...)

Crewmen: CAPTAIN YUGGY, YOU'RE THE GREATEST! FINISH HER! FINISH HER!

Osamu: (Not good the tables have turned... If I don't do something, those two will be killed and so will I!!)

(Y/N): ... STABBING SOMEONE IN THE BACK... IS A BOLD MOVE, FIGHT LIKE A REAL MAN!!! YOU GOT THAT, FEATHER BRAINS!??

All the pirates gasp in surprise.

Osamu: YOU FOOL! THAT'S THE ONE THING YOU NEVER-

Yuggy: YOU DARE CALL ME "FEATHER BRAINS"!?

Yuggy, in a fit of rage, takes his dagger and launches it at (Y/N) with all of his might. It goes through the cage and it hits (Y/N) directly.

Shiruku: (Y/N)!!!

Osamu: *Gasp*

But when everyone looked at (Y/N) he had caught the dagger in his mouth. And as he was about to speak he broke it.