Chapter #18: The Wood Menace, Jane Milka

A/N: Oh boy! Gotta say this has been my longest chapter yet!! But if I'm honest, I ran out of time! Yeah, you read right. I ran out of time, I was planing on making the chapter longer still, but Sunday came around the corner and forced me To ended and publish. But no worries, that just means that the next chapter will be a long one too. Also if there are any typos do let me know.

P.S. If you guys have any questions go to the latest Newspaper Drop and leave them there. The question won't be answers just yet so you still got some time to ask. So please ask.
——————————
——————————

(N): Last time (Y/N), along with his crew, arrived at a quite unusual island that was inhabited by even more unusual creatures. Not only that but they also came across a little girl that had been abandoned there and made the island her home. However the animals insisted that the girl head out to sea with them and now she has join (Y/N)'s crew, even if it's only to guid her to the next island where she will be safe.

—previous chapter—
All of the animal gather around Dorothea as she hugs them. But then Flaff gently pushes Dorothea towards (Y/N).

(Y/N): ?

Dorothea: Flaff? What are you doing?

Flaff: flaa, flaa, fla, fla, fla, flaff.

Dorothea: I don't understand? You want me to go with them?

Flaff: FLAFF! fla, fla.

Dorothea: But what about the people who come here for you guys?!

Flaff: FLAFF, FLA, FLAFF, FLA, FLAFF!

Dorothea: WHAT!? THAT'S NOT TRUE! I DONT WANT TO LEAVE!

Flaff then pushes Dorothea closer to (Y/N).

Dorothea: You really sure about this? You all are?

Flaff: FLAAAA!!

Dorothea: *sniff* *sniff* FINE IF THATS WHAT YOU ALL WANT, I'LL GO!! YOU CAN ALL STAY HERE ALL BY YOURSELF!!

She storms off in direction to the beach. A little while pases and (Y/N) finds Dorothea in a small cliff gazing over to the sea. She has tears in her eyes.

(Y/N): Hey Dorothea. How you doing?

Dorothea: I'm... fine.

(Y/N): Whatcha doing up here?

Dorothea: This where I come to wait for my parents to pick me up. The very same spot where they left me.

(Y/N): You where waiting this whole time for them?

Dorothea: Yes. They might have deserted me here for no reason, but I still miss them. If I stay here and wait, they might show up one day. I know it's not true, but I hope I'm right.

(Y/N): I... I'm...

Dorothea: Flaff and all the animals want me to go. It's because they see me here everyday and night. Until this point all the people who have come here have only been trying to get the animals to sell them, but not you guys. I guess that why Flaff and the others trust me with you. More importantly... can... can I go with you?

(Y/N): I'm willing to take you as far as the next island. Then when you grow up you can go see the grand line by yourself, that's what I did. The sailboat is at the beach, go meet us when you're ready to go.