Chapter #10: Tavern Trouble

(N): On there way to the next island (Y/N) and Shiruku encounter some pirates that where shipwreck. With them onboard they head to nearest island, that led to shiruku and (Y/N) being separated. In the island (Y/N) found a young man that was interesting. Which in the end caused him to be captured and became an offering to a pirate called Yuggy the eagle, that turned out to be and actual eagle.

At the tavern, "The Drunken Bud"... Yuggy's pirate crew are having a party.

Yuggy: THE MAP OF THE GRAND LINE IS MINE AGAIN! AMD WE HAVE A NEW CREW MATE!! EVERYBODY RAISE A GLASS! LIVE IT UP, MEN!! HERE'S TO OUR NEXT CONQUEST!

Everyone: HOORAY!!!

Yuggy: OSAMU!! ARE YOU KNOCKING THEM BACK!?

Osamu: That's right, Captain Yuggy!!

Osamu responda as he finishes drinking his seventh glass of beer.

Pirate: Time for a Drinking contest, new guy!!

Osamu: You're on!!

They both drink six glasses of beer and on the seventh the pirate colapses.

Osamu: I win! (Heh heh... nobody can out drink me! At this rate they will all pass out soon. Then their sweet treasure will be all mine! Pirates are such easy prey, it's sad!)

As the party continues,(Y/N) is still in the cage trying to get out.

(Y/N): Why can't I melt the cage like I did with Shiruku's. Also, WHY CANT I USE MY DEVIL FRUIT POWERS!!

(Y/N) is still struggling to malt the cage or the rope for that matter.

(Y/N): Looks like they're having fun. That's what a pirate supposed to do!

Osamu Walks over to (Y/N) and crouches down to se him eye to eye.

Osamu: How ya doing chief ?

(Y/N): I cant use my powers for some reason, so not good. Now let me out! And get me some food! I'm starving!

Osamu actually complies and gives (Y/N) food.

(Y/N): MM MM! MNCH MNCH! You're not really as bad as I thought. I'll think on letting you on my crew after all!

Osamu: NEVER!! Don't you realize what's going to happen to you? They'll probably sell you off or worse you'll get killed. But hay, if everything goes according to plan... maybe I'll give you the key to this cage. And really, you don't seem so bad... for a pirate.

(Y/N): Then let me out of here NOW.

Yuggy: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Osamu: !!

Yuggy: YOU PICKED THE WRONG PARTNER, LITTLE THIEF!!

(Y/N): Partners? He's not my partner!

Yuggy: Not anymore, eh? Can't blame you! He betrayed you, after all!? The punishment for thrying to steal my treasure is severe!

(Y/N): Before you do anything, explain me this. Why can't I use my Devil fruit powers in this cage!?

Yuggy: So you're a Devil Fruit user as well huh? Well since I'm going to kill you, I'll tell you why you're powerless. You see, that cage is made of Sea Prism, any Devil Fruit eater that gets in contact with it will loose the power as long as they touching it.

(Y/N): Well that solves that. Now did you eat a Devil Fruit that turned you into and eagle?

Yuggy: No, I'm just a Mink.