11.

Since things between me and Ben are a little awkward now, it's hard to be in the same house as him. Especially cause he seems to be a hater of shirts, and everyone has to see his fit body.

And of course, avoiding him is impossible as well; he started sleeping in my bed, saying that he wants to check on Liv, and his own bed is 'too uncomfortable' to sleep in, so I have to sleep every night with him, laying next to me like a greek god.

I stare at the ceiling fan in silence, sighing softly and looking at the two of them, who are peacefully sleeping.

Suddenly I feel Ben moving and he rolls over, placing his arm on my stomach and his head on my chest, still asleep.
I look around in embarassment, sighing and placing my arm around his body carefully, just to pull him a little closer. In less than a second I fall asleep as well, feeling Ben's fingers stroking my skin and realizing he's not sleeping anymore.

-----------

During the night, we change positions many times, and we end up hugging each other, while I stroke his hair gently and he does the same with my arm, giving me goosebumps.

I suddenly open my eyes and I notice he's staring at me intensely; he tries to come closer, and I completely freeze, feeling my lips tremble.

Just before we can do anything, Olivia makes a loud noise in her sleep and we bump our heads, backing off right after, in pain.

I turn on the other side, pretending to be asleep so I can avoid the embarassment, and I see him getting out of bed silently.
I sigh sadly, covering my face with both hands, looking at the door for a second, then closing my eyes again.

------

Later in the morning I get up, making breakfast for everyone and grabbing just a slice of bread for myself. No coffee or anything else, I'm not hungry.

Ben stares at me quietly, and I avoid his gaze, packing my work bag so I can leave.

"Where are you going daddy?" Asks Liv, looking at me with a sad face. I smile, quickly giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Going to work little ginger. I'll see you later." I grab my bag, reaching for the door and avoiding Ben again, feeling too weird to even look at him.

I hear someone running behind me and when I reach the car, Ben grabs my wrist, turning me around: his eyes are sparkling, and he has red cheeks.

We stare at each other for what it seem like a decade and then he erases the distance between us, pressing his lips on mine, then running back inside, without saying a word.

I stare at our door in shock, touching my bottom lip briefly, opening the car's door to leave for work, still shocked and speechless.