18.

Ben's eyes are sparkling; you wish you could stop looking at his irises but they're too beautiful.

Especially me. I looked at them so many times that I perfectly know how they change based on his mood.
Lately, they rarely change. I hope it means he's happy.

We're not the kind of couple that kisses all the time, it's more a combination of small gestures, like grabbing each other's hand when we're walking, or placing soft kisses on random body parts, usually the shoulder or the forehead.

But we also have our 'kissy' moments; they're so rare that everytime it happens, I feel a tingly sensation in my body. And they're not even rough kisses, they're just... our kisses.

When we go to bed, we usually talk about random stuff for hours, before getting tired and falling asleep in the weirdest positions. Last night I woke up and I found myself partially laying on the floor, holding Ben's ankle and realizing he took the whole bed. So I climbed back up, and I hugged his body firmly, enjoying his scent. He smiled in his sleep, pulling me closer and kissing my head.

I love having a boyfriend like him, and I love that he's a great dad to Olivia.
I just wish it was official.

"Joe?"

"Yes?" I turn around, looking at him from the kitchen, while preparing breakfast.

"I... I was wondering... if I could be Liv's dad someday, you know..."

"Honey, you already are." I smile at him briefly, stirring the eggs.

"I mean legally."
I raise my eyebrows, putting down the spoon I was using and walking towards him with a wide smile on my face.

"You're saying you want to adopt her...?"

He nods, taking my hand and staring into my eyes.

I hug him tightly and after a few minutes, we all have breakfast together, as a family.

They make me so happy.