19.

(Oh yes I'm back ! With a little surprise hehe :) enjoy! ♡)

3 months later

Ben's pov:

I stare at Joe chest raising up slowly as he sleeps, and the urge to caress his skin intrudes in my head;  in less than a second I'm gently moving my hand through his soft curls, and I can notice the smile on his face widening.
He turns around and grabs my hand, kissing it softly on the back, then opening his eyes just to stare at me.

I give him a quick smile, leaning in for a kiss while pulling him closer to me. He wraps his arms around my body and I chuckle, placing sweet kisses all over his face, hearing him giggle silently.

Then I back away a little, placing one hand on his cheek.

"You look so beautiful..."
I whisper, adjusting a few of his curls and noticing that he closes his eyes for a second, just to jump on me and kiss me passionately.

I grab our blanket with some struggle, pulling it over us as we touch each other with emphasis.

------------

Joe's pov:

I roll over the bed, breathing fast and wiping my forehead from the sweat that formed ten minutes ago. Ben sniffles and kisses my hand, closing his eyes.
Then we look at each other, leaning in for a quick kiss. He wraps his arms around me, staring at the ceiling in silence.

"Do you want to take a shower with me...?" I murmur, looking at my fingers while I fidget them frantically.
"Sure babe."

I smile widely, grabbing his hand as we go into the bathroom and I turn on the shower. He throws a sweet smile in my direction, preparing the body wash and our shampoo.
We get in, still holding hands and I quickly wet my hair; then it's his turn: he washes his hair and they immediately fall on his forehead, making him look even cuter than before.

I drop some of his shampoo on the palm of my hand, massaging it into his locks and observing every single little detail about his face.

Even though he has his eyes closed, I still know that they're beautiful.

He is beautiful.

He giggles briefly, putting his tongue between the teeth and making my heart sink for a moment.

"My turn." He whispers, gently washing my hair. I close my eyes, leaning on his touch and taking a slow, deep breath.

"I love you..." I say, keeping my eyes shut as my knees start to shake. He places his hand on my hips, not saying anything for a while.

I open my eyes, already feeling them burning from the shampoo and he looks at me with his mouth slightly open.

"I'm sorry! Forget what I just said. It was stupid, and impulsive, I-"

"I love you too."

I stop rambling, looking at him in shock; he cups my face, placing a soft kiss on my lips and we squeeze each other, starting to sob as silently as possible.

Then I wipe my cheeks quickly, taking his face into my hands.

"You must be one of the biggest sources of happiness in my life right now."

He smiles in response, hardly holding it together and without giving him the time to talk, I kiss him, forgetting about the rest of the world for a few seconds.