Episode 27 Shao Kahn VS M Bison

My twenty seventh for episode 27

Shao Kahn belongs to Netherrealm Studios

M. Bison belongs to Capcom

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: I will bring back the soundtrack but I won't use ALL of them. I'll mention more popular songs that deserve or have reason to be mentioned so I'll do my best. One more episode after this one and back to Samurai Jack. I apologize for the delay. Finals are coming soon so I had to do stuff. Enjoy the episode.

RWBY prepares for the next episodes. They remember that the Vytal Tournament is next week so they need to train more if they want to win and become champions for this year. Right now they are watching the next episode of Death Battle.

(Cue Invader-Jim Johnston)

Wiz: The final boss: a nightmarish foe meant to test your skills to the fullest.

Ruby and Yang can understand that greatly since they've played video games when they were younger and final bosses are hard to deal with. Weiss and Blake are not very familiar with it because they've spended little to no time with video games. Uncle Qrow sometimes joins in to play video games with Ruby and Yang. Mostly…. he wins and kicks their butts in almost all kinds of fighting games. Doesn't matter what character he is, even as a joke character, he beats them in the end.

Boomstick: And sometimes they are just plain cheap.

"Yeah…. I hate it when they are that." Yang muttered. She remembered that some final bosses are just cheap in being too powerful…. or too easy to beat.

Boomstick: Like Shao Kahn the konqueror...

Wiz: ...Or Master Bison of Shadaloo.

These two no doubt look like villains.

"Guess this episode is evil vs evil." Weiss pointed out.

"I hope it's still awesome." Ruby said in excitement.

"Then let's see." Blake answered.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first combatant is a very tall, muscular, and intimidating man wearing an outfit with elements of samurai and barbarian with spikes in places such as the shoulders and knees and he's also wearing a helmet that looks like a demonic skeleton with his orange, reptilian eyes visible to see. What's even creepier is that, when his helmet is removed, he has small horns sticking out of the top of his cranium. RWBY no doubt recognizes this adversary from episode 2 as they slightly feel intimidated.

Shao Kahn

Boomstick: Shao Kahn is the evil ruler of Outworld, konqueror of worlds, and owner of one of the most badass voices ever. Excluding truly yours of course.

Shao Kahn: *mocking his downed opponent* Ah, too easy.

That voice was deep and menacing. It was indeed badass, even to RWBY.

BACKGROUND

Full Name: Emperor Shao Kahn the Konqueror

Over 10,000 years (Much older than the oldest Grimm)