Chapter 5: Macabre Discovery and First Answers

The following weeks were pretty similar. During the day, Aiden was playing with his friends as if nothing had happened (even if Keffan knew his secret) and at night, he went to meet Bendy and Boris. Every night, they watched episodes of Bendy and the devil learned to dance to the little magpie. Of course, it was painstaking... but the evenings with the happy chick were gradually giving back to Bendy his old personality. Several times, Boris and Aiden had been surprised to hear the Toon laugh with pure joy and no sadistic joy as the first time the little magpie met his new friend. Bendy seemed to find what he had lost ... but everything changed one night.

Aiden smiles as he watches 'The Dancing Devil' lying on his stomach, his head supported by his hands

Aiden smiles as he watches 'The Dancing Devil' lying on his stomach, his head supported by his hands. Bendy and Boris are behind him and watch the episode nostalgically... when the Bendy of the episode appears with a pink tutu (or Aiden assumes it was pink). 

The little magpie waits, intrigued, but the little devil starts to dance with the tutu

The little magpie waits, intrigued, but the little devil starts to dance with the tutu. Despite all these efforts, the chick can't help but burst out laughing.

« Pfff HA ha ha! No, but what's this costume? » he laughs, turning to the two adults.

« Well, it's a costume for dancing ballet. » the devil replies, shrugging his shoulders.

« Seriously! » the chick grinned, turning to them, sitting as he should. « You were wrong in the costume but since it was funny, they left the scene! That's it? »

Bendy suddenly turns black, as if he's hurt, and drops of ink drip from his forehead. Boris bites his lip and gets up to kneel in front of Aiden.

« Aiden ... you know, this scene is Bendy's favorite and.... »

« I WORKED VERY HARD FOR THIS SCENE AND I WAS TALENT !!!! » Bendy suddenly yelled, making Boris and Aiden jump. « DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE QUANTITY OF WORK THAT IS REPRESENTED? SURE THAT NO! YOU ARE ONLY A LITTLE BIRD!!! AND I REFUSE THAT A CHICK MOKS OPEN TO WHAT I LOVE THE MOST IN THIS WORLD!!! GET OUT OF HERE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE! GET OUT !!! »

Aiden trembles and gets up before running to the exit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------