Chapter 10: Hidden and Homecoming

Listen to the song at the same time as reading the scene, I think it's very nice to have this music at the same time, it will give the nice scene :D

For the reaction scenes, choose the cry that seems the closest to the scared character (perso, some are totally dead laugh XD)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Toons continue to search the building... without seeing the door in the recess that served as Henry's desk. This one is very slightly open and two pairs of small eyes observe their exploration: Candice and Keffan. Aiden rises from the basement without noise (flying) and lands on the head of the Tunman.

« So ? » he whispers, glancing.

« They didn't see us. Fortunately, you arrived long before them. » the half-Toon sighs.

« Yes, but they block the exits by searching like that. It would take a diversion to be able to escape from behind with Bendy. »

Candice turns to the boys with a sigh. We should scare adults, like that they would think more about saving their skin than to find their demon friend who is in the basement with Boris (the soul as the body) until the little ones tell him that the way is clear. Except that in the real world, Candice cannot do anything. She was a Toon! She can only control Toons materials. Suddenly she freezes, turning to the kitten next to her.

« Hey ! » she exclaims in a low voice, drawing the attention of the boys. « You're a half-Toon so you can control all the materials! Well ... I mean the Toons materials as Real materials, right? »

Keffan nods, a little lost (especially since he rarely used this ability), when the rabgirl is leaning towards him with a big smile.

« Awesome ! So, here is the plan! »

The two boys bend over and listen attentively to their friend's plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SourPuss advance with Disney's Donald and Looneys Bugs. As the duck trembles while holding his bucket of solvent, he jostles the rabbit ahead, a shotgun (whose balls are filled with thinners) by hand.

« Hey ! Watch out with your bucket, Doc! You nearly knocked him over me! » the Looneys' Chief exclaims, avoiding a small drop.

« Sorry ... » the duck mumbles.

Suddenly, a door next to them opens without warning, making them jump. Bugs come in softly (thanking his natural optimist who keeps him from being too scared) and smiles.

« Hey ! Guys ! I found an old office! And there's still the radio! »

Smiling, the rabbit lights the radio that sizzles a little after all these years when it didn't work ... then a 1930s air escapes from the speakers.

The Looney begins to hum on the beat, looking in the office, letting the others continue.

« Watch out, Rabbit! » Sam the Pirate said passing by quickly.

« Yes, don't worry Doc! »

But as all the Toons leave to explore the rest of the building, a big ink stain comes out of the ink machine room (without being notice by those who's searching) and heads to the office whereis the long ears Looneys chief. He hums quietly on the beat... when the radio sizzles as if someone turns it off.