Chapter 11: Bendy's true story

WARNING!!!!! This chapter may contain some shocking scenes. I know those are Toons but I prefer warn in case of sensitive souls.

---------------------------------------------

After several hours discussing (Boris explaining to Pandora that he was not quite dead), Dolores had closed the bar and Bendy and the children had fallen asleep. The little ones slept tightly together, using Casper's blanket, and Bendy rolled into the fetal position on Henry's lap, one hand holding the animator's shirt.

When his younger sister realizes it, she begins to chirp with joy.

« Awww! He is so cute ! »

The human looks down at him and smiles. He takes him right in his arms like a child and cradles him quietly.

« Could I ask you a few questions? » Eddie asks Henry.

« About what ? »

« About the studio, the director, all that. There is too much unclear behind all that. »

Henry's eyes darken and he looks down at the sleeping demon.

« I think the best thing would be to talk with him. » the former animator responds.

« It's getting late. » Dolorès intervenes by finishing putting away her glasses. « If you allow, we'll talk about it tomorrow. »

« You're right, Dolorès. Listen Henry, since you have just found Bendy and it is dangerous for him to come out for the moment, I will ask you to stay here for this night. That way, you will be able to reassure him if he is afraid and you will be able to watch the mosquitoes. » Eddie suggests showing the kids.

« I see. » Henry smiled. « There is no problem. »

--------------------------------------------

Dolorès and Eddie leave the secret room where the Toons hide, leaving Henry to lie on the floor, putting Bendy on his lap. But as soon as he does that, Pandora jumps not far from his brother and snuggles against him to sleep smiling. It was like two cats sleeping in a ball one nestled against the other.

« Don't be shy especially. » Henry laughed ironically as he now served them as mattresses.

But as the little devils are too cute and by living with Pandora, he had become used to seeing the girl having this kind of reaction, he said nothing. Boris, on the other hand, lies down and huddled behind Henry, curling up a bit to allow the animator to rest his head against him (which surprised the Human who didn't expect the soul of the Wolf can have that kind of sensations), then close his eyes for the night with his old friend. The other souls also rested except for Pepé who is looking towards ToonTown, thinking that this creature was still there, and Gods alone knew what this horrible thing was capable of. The skunk looks up to the full moon and thinks of his dear Penelope. He hadn't dared to see her again in this form of fear that she would reject him.