Chapter 14: The Great Council

A big thank you again to Foxiso for the idea of the Big Council and all the descriptions :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bendy is securely tied with special Toonproof ropes to prevent him from escaping before being placed in a cell in the custody of both bulldogs. The fear makes him tremble and ink dripping on his forehead and in his eyes but he is unable to send it back.

Crying, he lets himself dribble... when he feels a hand wipe his forehead. He sees Coyote who, as a Toonologist, had the right to visit the prisoners to add that to their file.

« We'll get you out of there. » the Looney promises in a low voice because he wasn't entitled to the bias. « We gather the Toons and Humans proofs. Everything will be ready for the trial. »

The scared demon nodded (even though tears of fear continued to run down his cheeks) and Coyote came out pretending to take notes.

-------------------------------------------------

Bendy remains quiet for a few moments and then begins to hum slowly, intriguing the Toons in prison (mainly villains put there to be calmed and guards) The song is unknown to them ... and for good reason! She had long since been forgotten, as was her original performer: Alice Angel.

« La dadada da da da... la dadada da da... »*

Tears run down his cheeks as he imagines his friend singing her lullaby to her cherub brothers... and when Henry was gone, Alice had learned it from Bendy. They spent hours singing it both while dancing on the melody. 

Leaving his mind drifting, the dancing demon starts to smile despite his tears seeing himself dancing with Alice, Boris and Pandora, all smiling, all happy, all alive

Leaving his mind drifting, the dancing demon starts to smile despite his tears seeing himself dancing with Alice, Boris and Pandora, all smiling, all happy, all alive... but the image of Joey returns to him in mind. Trembling and wanting to chase this monster from his head, he continues to hum, his sad song missing to make the guards cry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day of the trial arrived. All the Toons moved to the Toon Assembly which was built on a model of Greek theater/Colosseum, facing the podium with roof covered in half sphere and pedestals that went from the smallest to the largest.

 All the Toons moved to the Toon Assembly which was built on a model of Greek theater/Colosseum, facing the podium with roof covered in half sphere and pedestals that went from the smallest to the largest