Chapter 13: Rescue and Revelations

Bendy finds himself unable to believe that all these people would help him: Jessica, Heckle and Jeckle, Casper the adorable ghost, Wile E. Coyote and Sam the Sheepdog, Pepé, Ortensia and the Gremlins who will serve as constant guards for the building and the souls of the Toons attacked by this creature. The skunk supposed that it was a Missed One* driven mad by a rejection, and that Joey may have surrounded it, but his memories were very fuzzy like those of the other Toons even though everyone remembers that it was vaguely the same head as Bendy.

 The skunk supposed that it was a Missed One* driven mad by a rejection, and that Joey may have surrounded it, but his memories were very fuzzy like those of the other Toons even though everyone remembers that it was vaguely the same head as Bendy

Henry and Eddie were going to investigate this strange creature and watch over Joey, who seemed really weird... especially because a man who doesn't cope well with his own Toons doesn't spend hours in ToonTown mounting the whole population against an innocent devil posing as the worst monster!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in ToonTown, the situation is still tense especially since Heckle and Jeckle had disappeared with this devil girl and the accusations of their chick Aiden face to the Human Joey Drew. Many wondered, but the flames of Hate began to consume the hearts of Toons still alive.

----------------------------------------------------------

Today, while Eddie and Henry are chatting, looking for ways to help Bendy... when they hear a car horn and squeal near them. Turning around, they see Benny, the cab Toon, and Roger Rabbit, Candice's father. The rabbit looks furious.

« Eddie Valiant! » he roared.

The detective sighs as he sees the rabbit get out of the cab and turns to Henry.

« Go back to the bar, Henry. I join you after. And... warn you know who. » he said before turning back to the rabbit, leaving the former animator to leave. « Hi Roger. »

« Don't play nice with me! » the Toon raged, joining the human. « Now, we're going to talk seriously, from Man to Man! ... uh ... or from Rabbit to Man ... Anyway! From human to Toon! Face to face !!! »

Eddie looks seriously at Roger even though little Toon is more comical and ridiculous than terrifying

« Okay! What do you want to talk about ? »