Chapter 9: First day out failed

Several weeks passed (with Candice's birthday on the 18th) and Halloween was fast approaching. Apparently, that date had meaning for Bendy so Aiden had decided it would be the perfect moment! Finishing his plan in the greatest secrecy, he spent hours drawing and showed all his sketches to Pepé. The skunk helped him as best he could while ignoring the end of the story.

For his part, Eddie was conducting his little investigation on Bendy. The few people who worked in this studio that he was able to find seem to have been traumatized by this case but, at the same time, they couldn't blame the little devil. According to them, it was mostly a happy little guy with the soul of a child who loved everyone and everyone loved him... except the director of studios: a man named Joey Drew. From what he could understand, the Human was a perfectionist and he couldn't stand the idea that Bendy was a nice devil. According to him, the demons were powerful beings, controlling black magic and doing Evil everywhere around them. But this little Toon was just the opposite. The daughter of one of the team members who had known the little demon had fun making the connection between Bendy and Casper the friendly little ghost of Paramount Pictures. Eddie smiled at that, thinking that indeed these two Toons could be very similar and that they could even become friends ... but for now, he had to learn about this mysterious director of the SillyVisions: Joey Drew!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The detective took the time but eventually found the address of the man in question: in a quiet suburb of Los Angeles, in a small apartment in a newly renovated building. Knowing that Mr. Drew was in his thirties when the SillyVision adventure started, it must have been a person between 55 and 60 years old. Finally finding the door of the apartment, Eddie strikes and wait. He hears movement inside ... and a young man with an unbuttoned shirt opens the door. In any case, if he's really 60, he doesn't do it that much and Valiant is surprised. 

He checks the address again

He checks the address again ... but it's this apartment so he's in face-to-face with Joey Drew!

Joey frowns at the detective and straightens his glasses.

« Can I help you ? » he mumbles as he leans against the door, opening his shirt further, revealing an impressive red scar on his chest that intrigues Eddie