Chapter 8: What a paradise in ToonTown!

The next morning, Aiden gets out of bed, still holding Bendy's stuffed animal in his arms and flies out the window. He doesn't want to add anything to his parents. They don't want to listen to him, thinking that the devil had brainwashed him. So if he was talking about what Joey had done to Boris, he was sure they would take him for a liar or they'd think Bendy told him lies. They had to see it to believe it. He had to tell his friend that they had been discovered and that they would have trouble coming to see him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But hardly is he outside that he falls on his parents.

« Where did you think you were going, little boy? » his father smiled, amused to know his son as well.

The chick tightens his stuffed toy, knowing that his parents might want to destroy it. Jeckle seems a little saddened to see almost fear in his child's eyes ... but he keeps a smile on his beak.

« Aiden, sweetheart... today, we decided to stay with you a little. Besides, we will try to spend more family time, chick. »

« No need ! » the boy replies, still furious with the slap of the day before (which always hurts him when he thinks about it). « In addition, you have episodes to turn if you don't want to disappear. »

« Don't worry about that, my boy! » Heckle smiled, despite Aiden's furious glare. « We will always continue to shoot our episodes. But today, we are enjoying our family! And you become big now. It's time for you to find your place in ToonTown. »

Aiden frowns but his mother catches him in his arms and, after placing a kiss on his cheek, he smiles:

« You will be a great actor when you grow up! »

« But you must understand how lucky you are to be a Toon and live here in ToonTown! » his father adds.

Without further explanation, the two magpies move away in ToonTown.

-------------------------------------------------

After a few meters, they stop in front of Gandy Goose's and SourPuss's house. Heckle goes to the door and is greeted by SourPuss. He whispers something to him and the cat responds with a big smile as he raises his thumb.

 He whispers something to him and the cat responds with a big smile as he raises his thumb