Chapter 12: Truth must burst!

Chapter rather particular because it was done largely thanks to Foxiso. Without her, I would never have done it! 

And this chapter is particular because it is freely inspired by "Esmeralda" of the musical Hunchback of Notre-Dame

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several days passed after Halloween and everyone was worried. Fear begins to invade ToonTown, especially since the Inkcombing Heart-Grinding Monster was still rumbling. All those who had tried to stand up to him had lost their hearts. The ''survivors'' were annoyed to see theirs attacked ones like wild game during a hunt. Even Elmer (official hunter of the Looneys) came to hate the role his studios were asking him to have. Many spoke of giving back to this demon: to hunt him as a prey and kill him without any form of trial! Except that this kind of decision couldn't come on their own. It needed the agreement of the Grand Council! Especially the two oldest Toons: Felix and Gertie!

--------------------------------------------

PointDexter (who served as a secretary to the Grand Council) arrives in the Jurassic jungle. He was sure to find Felix ... or at least Gertie because it's her place of residence. 

He looks higher then he finally sees the most important people in the assembly in full discussion

He looks higher then he finally sees the most important people in the assembly in full discussion. He approaches, hearing more of their conversation that (like the others at ToonTown) is on Bendy. He bows to the huge dinosaur while saying:

« Please forgive me .... »

The cat made of ink jerked, his hair straightening on his body and missing falling from his perch. He turns around to stare at PointDexter, who looks at him a little embarrassed. Gertie looks at them without flinching.

« Oh, you idiot, you scared me! I really didn't expect to see you there! » Felix growl, recovering himself.

« Please forgive me but ... it's really panic in town. » the little scientist with an oval head and round glasses says. « We don't know what to do with this monster running the streets. The people are planning to eliminate Bendy and.... »

« No! » Gertie cut in a loud voice as soon as they heard the word 'eliminate', making the other jump. « I want him to be judged like any other Toon! » she says, showing in her proud she doesn't want this order to be discussed. « I'm sure he must have things to say to us and I want to hear them! »

With that, Felix begins to think... but he thinks Gertie was right! And those little ones who had fled with him and Aiden who contradicted the fact that Bendy was a monster. Often, children saw things that adults don't see, which often makes them the best audience for Toons.