Episode 30 Fox VS Bucky

My thirtieth for episode 30

Fox belongs to Nintendo

Bucky belongs to Hasbro

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: We all finally saw all of Volume 3. As much as I loved the whole volume… it also slightly left me mentally scarred and sad.…. *Sigh*. So truthfully, I am definitely taking RWBY watches series before Volume 3 ever began…. because we all know what happened. In honesty, I hope volume 4 will make everyone better. I love Yang and I couldn't believe what happened to her…. a strong, fearless, and fun happy blonde… broken

So, I am going to keep making these episodes to lighten the mood on everyone, including myself, along with Samurai Jack episodes.

I am also gonna make a Headcanon/Word of God trope. Thankfully, the Death Battle and Samurai Jack episodes weren't destroyed during the Grimm invasion and were thankfully recovered. They are kept safe in Ruby's room back in Patch.

Thank you Monty Oum. Rest in Peace. As a fan, I will continue to make your children (RWBY and everyone else) enjoy Death Battle and Samurai Jack….. We will miss you.

Alright. Enjoy the episode and series while we wait for the next volume!

Ruby puts in the next disc and hits play. Weiss still felt slightly depressed of having a smaller chest than most girls. But Yang assured to Weiss that Weiss is still a beautiful, young woman with good looks to attract the likes of most guys (and some girls). Weiss felt better and thanked Yang.

(Cues Invader — Jim Johnston)

RWBY sees the vast reaches of space with galaxies, beautiful stars shining, and planets orbiting around. RWBY admits the art of space is so beautiful to gaze at.

Wiz: In the depths of space, who knows what awaits mankind.

Boomstick: Probably some brain-sucking alien who need an introduction to my fist.

"That would also be my answer too!" Yang said with a smirk. Ruby, Blake and even Weiss (she admits attacking invaders such as aliens from other planets sound reasonable) chuckled since they know Yang likes to punch many opponents for the fun of it.

Wiz: But what if the final frontier was a little more…. furry.

Blake slightly narrowed her eyes. One racist slur many faunus, mostly mammals, which they don't like…. furries.

Boomstick: Fox McCloud, captain of the Star Fox commandos.

Wiz: And Bucky O'Hare, captain of a galactic-wide rebellion.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first combatant is an anthropomorphic, fox wearing a kind of space military outfit (similar to air force outfits by design). He also wears a type of scanner-like device attached to his head that has a green part over his eye (similar to the scanner Vegeta used). Alongside him are three more anthropomorphic animals; a blue pheasant (though he somewhat resembles a hawk or falcon), a gray rabbit, and a green toad. The fox is making contact with what appears to be an anthropomorphic dog who appears to be a general, based on his looks (Blake was a little on edge seeing a dog as a general).

"You okay, Blake?" Ruby asked her friend her looked a little on the defense.

"No. I'm fine." Blake answered but she still stared at the dog general with a slight glare.