Chapter 1: Painting The New Beginning

Encre's p.o.v:

I looked around to see if there was any place to paint. But when I looked around, everything was just still and quiet. I liked that and all, but it was just...the place was boring. I looked up to see a huge field that was empty and it had beautiful, lushing green grass. And it looked soft too.

I decided to go up there. With all my stuff, canvas, paint, paintbrushes. I can make it up there. I smiled determinedly and walked up there. The farther I got, the more my smile grew from excitement. I made it up to the hill with a bright smile. 

I looked around for a place to sit and I found an empty and perfect spot to sit at. I walked over there then put my stuff in the perfect spot. I scanned for a spot to paint and found a beautiful river that was a still and quiet river. I don't think I ever painted a river before.

I sat down as I quietly painted the river. Looking at the river then back down at my canvas. I made sure that I had every detail in the picture. Just to make sure it looked perfect. When I finished, I looked at the river then back at my canvas. It was perfect! Now just one last thing...

I added my signature to my painting before packing my stuff. Once I was done packing my things, I sat in the grass and looked out into nature. (I'm never like that.) I inhale the smell of pinecones and fresh air, then exhale. "Ahh, ça sent bon. L'air frais ... La liberté ... (Ahh, smells nice. The fresh air... Freedom.)" I talk to myself in French, but when I'm talking to people, I talk in English. French is my original language and English is my second. 

I sit in the lush grass for a few more minutes until I decided to go back home. I felt tired anyways from sitting here. I took my things in both of my arms then went home.

That was a peaceful time of painting. And I liked that.

-JESUS- Okay, I decided that staying up making the cover was a stupid idea, and it was. Because I am so friggen tired right now. So, I'm goin' to bed. G,night-

(Word Count: 384)