Chapter 9: I'm sorry

Fallacy's p.o.v:

I felt pity dropped in my stomach. But yelled anyways. "I SAID IT WAS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN!" I felt horrible, so I just decided to take my anger out of her room. I slammed the door with all the anger I had. I rushed to the nearest window as I jump. Letting my body get close to the ground. Then I swooping myself into the air. Feeling as the cold air brush against my face.

I sigh. "Finally, all my anger out of such a perfect night..." I love nights like these. The cold air. The sound of silence. I love it. I swoop around in a circle and stop. Letting my wings flap, looking at the night sky, with the bright moon. The moons shine brightly. Having such a beautiful glow over everything.

I fall backward, letting my wings fold. I twirl into a circle and swoop into the air. I slightly smile. I swoop into a triple circle as I do a couple of tricks that's up my sleeve. I chuckle as the cold air goes around me. "I love this." I continue flying.

But...

I stop, hearing a rustle from the bushes that were under me. "What is that...?" "Who is there?"

"Oh-ho-ho-ho... Seems as if you caught me..." That voice...I recognize that voice. It was...

Encre's p.o.v:

I paced around, thinking the same question over and over again. "Where's Fallacy...?" But a voice interrupted me. "I was thinking the same thing." It was clearly Suave. I turned around to look at Suave."Do you know where he is?" I asked Suave. He shook his head, "Sadly, no." I felt a little worried. I sighed. "Merde... (Crap...)"

--Sorry for the short chapter, I got lazy again.--