Chapter 3: Being Taken to Another Land

Encre's p.o.v:

I continue to gaze into his opulent eyes. His eyes actually shine in the moonlight that made them really beautiful. But why am I thinking of that right now? I shake my head, taking my imaginary mind out of the clouds. I open my eyes for the greeting of Fallacy's eyes closer to mine. Almost to my face!

"Uwaa!" I scoot back, almost tripping over my feet. Fallacy chuckles deeply. He sticks his hand out for me to grab, which I did. I blush a little from embarrassment. I get up as I feel his hand grip around my wrists a little tighter. "Wha-!!" I see his wings sprout out. It looked astonishing but once he pounded air onto the ground just to lift himself in the air, that was not swelling.

He started to fly in the air while putting me onto his chest, still holding my hand, with his arm on my back, holding me tightly. He starts to spin in a circle, like a dance in a Waltz movie. The soothing air hitting against my face. It felt nice but was quite scary. "Heh. Your silent." Fallacy's soothing voice spoke. "H-Huh?" I looked at his face as I see a vicious smirk creep onto his face. 

"I'm gonna drop you." He said that out of the blue. "W-Wha?!" I feel his arm around my back loosen a little. "No, no, no, no, no!" I felt his arm around me loosen more. "Fallacy, no!" I yelled at him. I closed my eyes shut, believing that he dropped me. After a minute or so, I heard a deep chuckle from Fallacy. I open one eye and see that I am still in the air with his arm around me like it was.

I sigh in relief. "You actually thought I was going to drop you, didn't you?" I felt him lower a little to the ground. I looked away, embarrassed. "Heh. Anyways, we are here." I felt him lower to the ground. I look to see that we were in front of a huge castle. "Wow! This is yours?" I questioned. "Why yes. This is my home." He smiled a little. The doors opened with someone in front of it.  "Why hello lord, Fallacy." The person bowed. It was certainly a butt-ler. I giggled at my own pun.

"Why don't make fun of my butler." I looked at him confused. Fallacy started walking off without me. "Wait!" I tried to walk his pace. It almost made me have to run. "Wait, then what was the pun that I made about your butler?" I asked. "This is absurd." He sighed before repeating the pun. "Butt-ler." He said. Then he started to giggle at the pun. "I knew it was funny!" I told him, not even caring about him reading my mind.

"Suave!" Fallacy kind of yelled it but mostly called his name. "Yes, lord Fallacy?" "Can you please find Encre a room nearest to mine?" I looked at him a little confused. "Hurry along." Suave looked at me with pleasing and relaxed eyes. "Also, one more thing before you go, Suave. Give him some tea. He must be parched." Suave bowed before going.

Fallacy gestured me to follow him, which I did. I looked at Suave and asked, "Hey, do you know the pun about a butler?" I asked him. "Why no, monsieur. What is this, 'pun' that you speak of?" He asked. "It's really funny! it even made Fallacy laugh!" I giggled before telling him.

[ What I want to add: ] "I have a question," Encre's smile slowly fell. "Do you know a way of getting out of here?" His voice grew soft. Suave stopped in his tracks, making Encre stop. He looked at the butler in uncertainty. "Why wish to leave so suddenly?" He didn't look behind. He just stood there, speaking quietly. "B-Because I was forced h-here..." Encre fumbled with his thumbs. "Hm... No, I do not. I'm sorry, monsieur." Encre tried to chuckle himself from the sudden awkwardness that he arose. "Haha... Sorry for the unexpected question." Suave silently began walking.

No one's p.o.v:

Suave looked at Encre's eyes in questionable interest. "Why no, monsieur. What is this, 'pun' that you speak of?" Suave asked. "It's really funny! It even made Fallacy laugh!" Encre giggled before telling Suave the pun, "Why butler when you have butt-ler!" He said the 'butt' part in a way just for Suave to get it.

Suave giggled politely. "Huhu. That is funny." Encre looked at Suave with a smile. Suave looked at a room and gestured Encre to go in. "There is your room, monsieur Encre." He politely bowed and Encre went into his room. "If you need my assistance, I am just in the library, which is just a left turn then walk down the hall into meeting the library. And Fallacy is just a right turn and your by his room." Suave pointed to the directions of left and right then looked at Encre's confused face.

"Do you have the advised instructions remembered?" Suave asked. Encre nodded slowly, still slightly bewildered. (Even though the instructions are so easy to remember.) Encre walks into his room then shuts the door. But he opens the door for one last thing to say, "Thanks, Suave!" Then he shuts the door behind him, then lies on his bed. 

He sighs in exhaustiveness then slowly shut his eyes into a deep sleep.

-JESUS. THIS TOOK SO LONG. I was actually working on something else and I was so fricken busy on that story instead of this one. So that is why it took forever to post this.-

(Word Count: 813)