Prologue

Disclaimer: Before reading, be sure to see my Escape the Night: Season 3 fanfic story I made; it has some hints that you'll see throughout the story here.

"I just don't understand why I can't get him out of my head. I mean, I actually saw him. And he talked to me directly.", I explained as the therapist wrote down in her notebook. As she finished up her notes, she took off her glasses and looked at me. "Okay, I think I see the problem: You must've been seeing things that weren't real.", she explained. "You're saying that I must've been on drugs or something?!", I asked while sitting up on the couch. "No! No! That's not what I'm saying! I'm saying is that it couldn't have been real to you at all. I mean, is there really such thing as an enchanting carnival that has been frozen in time? My guessing is that you must've dosed off while hanging out with your friends. If you drunk something before going off to see them, then maybe that explains why you sound paranoid.", the therapist said as I just sat there all quiet. I didn't know what to believe at this point: Is she right, or am I right about last year?

In the Streets of LA

I left the office and walked to my car. After getting in, I checked my social media and couldn't believe what was trending so far. "PrincessofRock&Roll? More like, PrincessofCraziness!", I read to myself. I scrolled down to see what was under my YouTube title name, and read the description:

YouTuber Star, The Princess of Rock & Roll, has been accused of a loon and crazy internet star all year long. According to her last video from 2018, she talked about how she went on a crazy suicidal mission with nine other YouTubers (Who are somehow missing at this point); including returning actor/YouTuber, Joey Graceffa. Fans are still questioning whether if she was on drugs the night before the video aired, or if she was involved in a secret project that she wasn't supposed to tell others about yet. "There was a carnival in an abandoned town called Everlock! We were all chased by killer clowns, a snake woman, and a creepy Slender Man figure! But what was really scarier, was when I was in the arms of an evil villain called the Carnival Master. He used me for his personal games, and I still have memories and nightmares about him sometimes...", the YouTuber herself stated in the video. Until fans understand what she was really talking about, they're still thinking of her as demented and funny for now.

As I kept on reading the article, I groaned angrily and threw my phone in the back seat. I was so stressed out and so mad after hearing about what's been going on all year. I mean, last year I tackled on a mission in order to save a town and my friend. But now I have all of my fans thinking of me as crazy and hilarious. Even ever since that video uploaded last year, almost every single one of my fans decided to unsubscribe from my channel; almost half a million. So far, I haven't gotten my mind straight ever since last year. Not to even mention that I was transformed into a witch and freed from the curse when Joey kissed me in order to save my life. But now that I'm back, this tea has been spilling on me all year. "If only there was a way I can prove it to my fans that I'm not crazy, then they would believe me. But what can I do?...", I said to myself while driving back home. I was too stressed out to even think for a minute.