Chapter Twenty Seven: Losing Love

Back Inside the Museum

I ran quickly inside those doors to find the Ro, and Colleen (?). "Guys! I'm back! And, Colleen?!", I said while walking into the lounge. Ro was so surprised to see me, but Colleen was confused. "Genesis! You're alive?! But how?", Ro said as she gave me a hug. "Wait, you died?", Colleen asked me. After hugging Ro, I looked at the both of them. "Long story short! But I was sent to purgatory when I died. Meaning that I'm only alive here.", I explained myself. The girls then gave me a weird look and didn't really much understand how I'm still alive. "Well... Welcome back!", Colleen said as I went over to hug her. "Yeah! By the way, I love your new outfit.", Ro complimented me. I then gave her a smile and looked around the room for the boys. "Uh, where are the boys?", I asked. "They're outside doing a deadly pirate challenge. We didn't get voted into it, because the captain told us that we were tough pirate ladies.", Colleen explained. But as I listened, my facial reaction changed when I heard the word "death challenge". "What?!", I asked.

Outside, At the Museum's Docks

I immediately ran out that museum to find out what's happening between the boys. I ran so quickly, my ponytail came down. Before I died, I saw Alex one last time, and I apologized to Joey but never explained why. As I kept on running as fast as I could, I heard voices coming from the docks. "Bye, Alex! Bye, bitch!", I heard Brentman yell. "Oh no....", I said to myself while running faster. Once I finally made it to the docks, the guys turned around to see and hear me. "ALEX!", I shouted as Alex sailed back to the docks on the boat he was paddling. "GENESIS?! YOU'RE ALIVE?!", Joey shouted in surprise. "Bitch, I thought that you were in Hell!", Brentman said as I ran up to them to get a hug. However, I wasn't that much in the mood for one. "What's going on?!", I asked. "Me and Brentman won the pirate challenge. And.... Alex lost...", Joey explained to me while sounding a bit disappointed. My heart immediately pumped blood quickly. "My boyfriend is.... GOING TO DIE?!", I said in my mind. I felt like throwing up at this point. As I looked at Alex getting onto the dock and taking off his jacket, the pirate (who I assume was the captain) pointed a gun at him. This got me to run to Alex. "ALEX! NO! LET GO! NO!", I screamed while feeling Joey and Brentman grabbing my arms. I struggled to get free, but they wouldn't let me go. Tears started to go down my face, as I saw Alex looking at me. "Genesis, don't worry about me! Please....", he said. I continued to let out more tears, and I saw Alex crying a little bit too. "You've been the best thing that's happened to me all night...", Alex told me again. This time, I smiled while continuing to cry. "Would teh two love birds like ta kiss, before we start teh execution?", the captain asked. The boys let go of my arms, and I immediately ran to Alex. He picked me up in his arms, and we kissed each other one last time. Tears were still going down my face as we continued to kiss for the longest we could.

As I got pulled away by two pirates, they pushed me back to the boys and I started to cry again

As I got pulled away by two pirates, they pushed me back to the boys and I started to cry again. "I love you...", Alex told me. "I love you too!", I replied back. I hugged Joey in his arms and saw the captain fire up his gun. "Give me regards to teh devil.", the captain told Alex. And just like that, he shot Alex twice, and Alex fell back into the water dead. "NOOOO!!!!!", I screamed so loudly. I then got out of Joey's arms and punched the ground hard. Tears were still going down my face, and my heart was immediately broken.

My Confession: If I would've gotten here back in time to save him, then he would still be alive... I can not believe that Alex is dead.... My boyfriend! Gone.....

Back in the Lounge

After getting the key, me and the boys went back inside the museum to join the girls. They were placing the seventh key in the vault, but I was outside of the lounge still crying. It even started to rain a bit. My thoughts were getting me to remember the last words that Alex told me. "I love you...", he said in my mind. I closed my eyes and smashed my sledgehammer hard onto the ground. "AHHH!!!!", I screamed. After hitting the ground hard, I started to cry again. As I did, Joey came outside to see how I was doing so far. "I'm sorry, Genesis...", he said while placing his hand on my shoulder. I got up to wipe away my tears, and looked at Joey seriously. "No, it's my fault. I should've been there for him, instead of watching him die. But I wasn't! BECAUSE I F**KING DIED FIRST! AHHH!!!!", I said while shouting a bit. Joey got scared by my reaction for a second, as I turned around and crossed my arms in sadness. "You know what? I'm avenging him! I don't even care if I die again! The Collector will pay for what her museum has done!", I said in anger.

My Confession: I'm actually really looking forward to meeting the Collector. Because the moment I get my hands on her, I'm going to be the first one to kill her! She's going to pay for what her museum has done to my friends! Especially, Alex! And I'm willing to make that happen...