Chapter Twelve: Bachelorette Party!

Once we saw all these people coming through the doors, they all started to dance and run around all of us with the large Chinese dragon they had with them. "Woah! Okay, Mulan's here!", Alex said. As the people circled around the room, they all left immediately. I thought to myself about what just happened, but that was until I noticed something. "Uh, where did the boys go?", I asked as the girls saw what I meant.

My Confession: The guys are gone. All of them! It's just only me and the girls. Hopefully this won't be a rescue mission, because I have a feeling that one of them is going to lead us to death.

As I looked around the room for any clues, the girls started to talk about how the room looks much more better without the boys here. "Oh my gosh! We can start an all girls band.", Ro said. As I kept on searching for clues, I found five tubes with a note on it. I read the note to myself and looked back at the girls. "Hey, guys!", I said while going towards them.

My Confession: The note I found said that there's a chest in the room with a code on it, and that the party crackers can help us figure it out. I don't know about the others, but this sounds like my very own bachelorette party, to me!

"Guys, we have to find a code for this lock.", I told the girls while giving them a cracker. We all counted how many letters we needed, and I saw that there was four. "Let's just shoot it off somewhere!", Ro suggested. "I think you're supposed to crack it in half.", Gabbie said as we all agreed. Ro went first to break her's, and then the others went one by one. Each cracker that we cracked open, was filled with confetti and a letter. It was officially my turn to open my cracker, so I just went for it immediately. However, nothing was inside it except confetti.

My Confession: Welp.... That was a waste of a cracker....

As I threw my cracker away, I went over to the chest to help the girls out. We were struggling a little bit to find out what the code could be, but then I realized that we needed to line up the words. I looked at them quickly and got something. "What about, mate? That's sexy!", I told Gabbie as she was checking the lock. She then put the code in to see if it would work, and it actually did. Once the chest opened up, inside it was a bunch of rose petals. All of us found it to be kinky, but that was until I found a note inside the chest.

   CALLING ALL MAIDENS IN THE MIDDLE KINGDOM! The Emperor is in need of an heir and requires a wife. Report to the palace to be tested for beauty, etiquette and conversation. The one who passes will be wed. Ignore this invitation and face the consequences.

After reading the note, I was lite up to the brim. All the girls found this to be sexist, but I wasn't paying attention to them at all. "So we're like sutures?", Ro asked. "Isn't it obvious? Wed him, and kill him. And then, take the kingdom.", the sorceress told us. The girls thought of it as a good idea, but I wasn't paying attention again. I just wanted to leave this room to go meet the emperor. "Okay ladies! Less talk, more walk!", I told them all.

My Confession: Finally! Something I can do! I know EVERYTHING about being a classy girl. Even as the princess I am in my heart, I'm pretty sure that this shouldn't be too hard.