Chapter Thirty One: The Twist!

Back in the Lounge

"Guys, we have like thirty minutes left...", I said while looking at the clock. As Brentman placed in the eighth key, we all heard a loud noise coming from another room. I was the first one to run out, and the others followed me.

In the Collector's Private Quarters

I went inside the room and was immediately stunned. There was so many magical and cursed objects everywhere. "What's this?", I asked while seeing this glowing scepter. However, the sorceress pushed me away and grabbed it. I was guessing it was hers, because she was laughing as its power was glowing on her. I smiled as she got back what was hers, and noticed something else that was behind me.

My Confession: I notice that there is this green glowing jar, and it's showing the faces of all of my friends who are dead.

"I think we need to break it.", I suggested. But as I did, we all heard someone shouting from outside. "WHO DARES DISTURB MY MUSEUM?!", the voice shouted. We all went outside to see what was going on, and to everyone's surprise, it was the Collector. I was immediately angry at her, as I held up my sledgehammer.

My Confession: I was immediately ready to strike at her. But I was also noticing that the last key was around her neck. And I figured that, we need to get that key quickly.

"The children have gotten outside of their exhibit. And they need to go back inside!", the Collector told us. I stepped up a big and gave her a dirty look. "There is no way, in Hell, I'm becoming apart of your collection! We can defeat you, no matter what you have to throw at us! And just by looking at your neck, I can see that you have the last key. So you can either give it to us the easy way, or I can get it from you the hard way! Because either way, you're going to pay for what your museum has done to my friends and boyfriend!", I told her off. The others were surprised at what I just said, and I felt truly brave. "Hahaha!!! Foolish child! You think, because you have my keys, there's a way out? You destroyed my collection! You stay here forever! PREPARE FOR MY WRATH!", the Collector said to me and to the others. I was about to go up and fight her myself, but that was until I heard the sorceress. "I think you forgot who's among your exhibit. A not-so-easily-discarded bitch!", she told the Collector off. Next thing you know, the two of them were fighting. We cheered as the soreness used her scepter on the Collector. As I saw her fall, the sorceress took out her blade and stabbed the Collector immediately. We all cheered again, as the sorceress looked at us all with a weird smile on her face. "That was incredible. You did it! Thank you!", we complimented her.

My Confession: I couldn't believe that the Collector is officially dead! Now we can get that key, get the sphere, and get the hell out of here.

"The museum is mine, now... You must go back to your exhibit where you belong... Hahahaha!!!!", the sorceress said in a strange tone. We were all confused at this point. I thought that she wanted to help us. But instead, she's betraying us in order to keep the museum. "Oh! And we won't be needing this anymore. Now, do we?", she said as she pointed her scepter at me. I felt a force of her magic making me let go of my sledgehammer. As it levitated to her, it immediately turned into dust. "NO!", I shouted while hearing her laughing evilly again.

My Confession: This is not good! I thought that we were all going to leave, at this point. But now, we have to deal with the betrayal that the sorceress did to us. Now the only question that everyone is asking is, what are we going to do?...