Chapter Three: The Rotunda

"These are the Collector's guards.", Joey told us. I was scared to see them, but the girls found them hot.

My Confession: Pfft! Please, even I'm not that gullible to fall for someone hot and evil at the same time.

"What are you doing? Why are you coming closer to me? Stay away!", I said while back away from the guard. However, Alex pushed me behind him to protect me. "Whoa, whoa, hey, whoa, whoa. Leave the girl alone!", Alex told the guard. I then saw him making a fist, and looked shocked at him quickly. "What are you doing?!", I asked Alex. But instead of answering me, Alex decided to punch the guard in the face; worst mistake he has made so far. Not just that, but apparently he starts to tackle the guard and beat him up some more. This caused another guard to grab him, and have more of them seize all of us. We all scream as some of us are being captured, and I struggle to get to safety. Except for the fact that I was grabbed from behind by one guard. "Let me go! Unhand me!", I said while struggling to get free. Some of the group were able to make it to safety; but me, Justine, Alex, Ro, and Colleen get captured.

My Confession: Great! I love being captured by bad guys... I am literally going to hurt someone if I get myself killed by a bunch of Egyptian men.

At the Rotunda

All five of us that got captured are taken to this cage full of skulls, and it is extremely horrifying to look at. As the guards threw me in last, they locked the gate and I look at Alex. "I hope you're happy with yourself!", I said while hitting him on the back. "Well I was expecting a 'thank you', but I guess a slap will do.", Alex said to me playfully.

My Confession: So as we're all still in the cage, me and Colleen notice someone here that reminds me of someone we met in Everlock last year.

The person turns around to show him, and I couldn't believe who it was. "Mortimer?", Ro asked. I couldn't believe it either, he was actually here with us. "Colleen? Genesis? Rosanna? Oh, my god.", he said as he gave Colleen a hug.

My Confession: I couldn't believe that Mortimer was actually here with us. The last thing I remember was that he was killed by the Carnival Master, according to Joey.

"The Carnival Master killed me. I woke up in this place. I got locked up in here for "bad behavior". The museum's collector, doesn't really like me I guess.", he explained himself to me and the others. "Well don't worry, we'll help you escape. We just need to get out of this place first, find Joey-", I told him until he stopped me for a second. "Joey's here?", he asked. Colleen and Ro tell him 'yes', but Alex asked me who was he exactly. "Well, he was with us last time we saw Joey in Everlock and we all got murdered.", Colleen said as I saw Alex looking at Mortimer. I could tell that he wasn't going to trust him, and I was kind of agreeing with him a bit. "Okay guys, we really need to find a way out of here like right now!", I reminded everyone. As they all went back to the topic, Justine pointed to a box that was behind me. I turned around and saw that it had a lock on it. Ro asked how many numbers does it have, but that was until one guard came up to the gate to shout at us. "Close your mouth, or I will cut out your tongue!", he shouted at us.

"Okay, we got to find some clues!", Alex said. Ro said that she found a number on the ground, and Alex found another one. "Okay, two and six! Those might be the numbers for the lock. Anywhere else for the last one?", I said while putting the numbers in. "Okay, there's a pile of skulls. Do we dig in them?", Justine added. Everyone thought about what she said for a second and began to dig around the skulls.

My Confession: As a Forest Scavenger, our number one rule is to check around the area for anything that can be a hint or a treasure. And let me just say, this is so gross!