Chapter Seventeen: Total Betrayal

After getting the spell book, we all went out the museum to meet up with the others. "You guys! We found a crystal!", Colleen told us. Merlin walked up to Gabbie to see this ginormous shiny gorgeous diamond she had in her hands.

My Confession: It was honestly a beauty. I wonder how much it's worth. Hm..

"Place this on the pent dragon symbol to activate it when the time is right.", Merlin told us while examining the stone. But as he did, the Black Knight came in out of nowhere. "Get back to your exhibit, Merlin!", the knight threatened. Merlin gave Ro the stone, and told us all to head to safety. Turns out, he was going to sacrifice himself for us. As he said a spell, he used his wand on the knight to by us some time to leave. We all looked back at him one last time, and left the room immediately. Afterwards, we closed the doors, and the noises were gone.

My Confession: I can't believe Merlin sacrificed himself for us. I was thinking of making him join our group and avoid anything that involved instant death.

Joey opened up the spell book to see what was the spell inside that we needed in order to get the sword out of the stone.

The Lady of the Lake has tears that have the power to transform a person into a king. Two must be selected by vote of a group to return to the standing stone and cast a spell.

After reading the note, we all discussed about who to vote for. "I like to talk to you all separately to hear your point of view.", Joey told us all as he picked Colleen first. "Just talk amongst yourselves. See who you want to vote for, I guess.", Colleen told us. However, Tana decided to let Colleen have it. "Well, you're saying that because you're going off with Joey.", she said to Colleen. However, Colleen had no idea what she was talking about, but that was until Gabbie said that they must be in an alliance. This got my blood to freeze immediately.

My Confession: Please tell me that they're not getting suspicious about that. Because if they are, they're going to find out who's working for who, and then they're going to find out it's me.

"I just want to hear what she has to say.", Joey told us all. However, everyone else was not buying it at all. As he took Colleen to go talk to her, we all started to talk about making our decision on who we're voting on. However, I wasn't paying that much attention. Because I was mostly secretly listening to Joey talking to Colleen. "I don't want to pick the wrong person to die. Who do you think?", Colleen asked Joey. "Well, you know that I can't vote in Ro, because she's my best friend. But, I'm thinking about Genesis. She hasn't been pulling her weight on the mission so far.", Joey said to Colleen. My eyes opened up widely after hearing what he said. "WHAT?!", I said out loud. However, Colleen said the same thing when I heard the group mentioning her and Joey's name.

My Confession: I was extremely pissed at this point, just like Colleen. But, I wasn't mad at her. I was mostly mad at Joey after what he said about me. I can't believe him!

"Listen, all we said was, let's get Joey and Colleen so that we can all vote.", Gabbie said. "Okay! Okay, fine. Let's do it.", Joey and Colleen said. We all started to walk back to the lounge, but I was still mad at this point.

My Confession: Something tells me that Joey wants to break our alliance so that way he can work with Colleen, instead. And for what? Because I haven't been doing anything? Are you kidding me? Well then, let's see what happens when someone thinks of you as a bad teammate...

Back in the Lounge

When it was my turn to vote, I immediately voted for Joey. Not just for what he said about me. But also because he has been acting so ignorant to me and to everyone else, ever since we got here. Luckily, the group agreed with me. After placing in my vote, I waited to see who was going into the challenge. "Alright, guys. First is Gabbie, the Hollywood Star. Second is Tana, the Pin Up.", Mortimer said as he showed us the cards. I saw the girls looking so guilty, and immediately gave them both hugs. "I'm having flashbacks. We've been here before.", Gabbie said. "Who won the last one?", Alex asked her. "I did. But Tana didn't die. Jesse died. And we both lived. But I have a feeling that it's not going to happen this time.", Gabbie explained to us. I could tell that she was remembering her past before she died. As the two girls left, we all went silent. "Well, I want to say something. I saw that my pile was moved. Someone here voted for me.", Joey told us. I saw that Brentman was about to say something to him, but that was until Ro confessed herself. "Yes, but that was because I saw that you didn't pull the sword out of the stone-", Ro explained until Joey caught her off. He was not happy with her at all. "You voted for Joey?", Colleen asked her. "I had your back. Even after when I was talking to Colleen, I made sure that she was not going to vote for you. I said, Never! I could never vote for Ro!", Joey said as Ro started to feel bad for herself. However, this just got me even more madder than ever. I just couldn't take this anymore. I got up from my seat quickly and walked up to Joey. "Excuse me, everyone! But I would like to talk to Joey alone for a moment, please!", I said while grabbing him by his arm and making him walk with me.

My Confession: I'm done with playing games. I want to know what's his problem, and I wanted to know what is his problem. Right now...