Chapter Twenty Four: Arabian Fights!

In the Arabian Exhibit

I was immediately shook once we got to the exhibit. It was absolutely gorgeous to look at! There was a lot of women wearing outfits that reminded me of Princess Jasmine, music was filling the air, the market place had a lot of stands with so many beautiful things to sell, and there was even a stage with a show that was going on. "Can I just like live here?", I told myself. As me and the others were walking around, some dancers came up to us and asked us how we're all doing tonight. I especially saw Alex's face when he saw them, and felt like hitting him. "Good night, beautiful! What's your name?...", one of the dancers asked me. However, she asked it very sexually. "Uh... Why do you-", I asked until another dancer came up to me. "Come dance with us... We'll have so much fun together...", the other dancer said. I was immediately uncomfortable at this point.

My Confession: Okay! Back up, Ladies! I am not a lesbian, and I don't want to dance with the both of you. If any of you want to dance with somebody, ask Nikita; she'll give you a dance you'll never forget.

As we all kept on walking, the one of the girls told us to follow her. Everyone was wondering if we should trust her, and I was thinking the same too. "Just listen to the pretty girls.", Alex told us. I hit him on the arm after hearing him say that, and he wrapped his arm around me. He even gave me a smile, but I glared at him a tiny bit. As we all made it to the stage, in the middle of the exhibit, the girls got up and continued to danced. "I think I'm in love.", Alex whispered to himself. I then turned to him and glared at him one more time. "If I hear one more word out of you, I guarantee you that it's not going to be pretty between the both of us...", I told him while keeping my teeth closed.

My Confession: Do I need to put on a sign that says "Alex's girlfriend" for reminder?

As the girls kept on dancing, a woman in chains came in with a man that had a sword. She discussed how she will kill the man for what he's done to her family, and the man came up to put his sword up to her throat. I could tell that he was going to kill her, but that was until I saw another man attacked him from behind. He kind of reminded me of Aladdin, a little bit. "Wow, this play deserves an award for best actors.", I told the others. The play then stopped for a second, and a woman came out on stage. "That must be Shihara...", I told the others quietly. "Ahh, we have new comers. What brings you to our mystical land?", she asked us. I then took a deep breath and looked up at her. "We're here for a hammer. The hammer-", I explained until Shihara stopped me there. "Of course! Suleiman's mighty hammer. That is quite the request.", she told the group. "It is... So, may we have it?", I asked Shihara nicely. She then gave me a smile, but it looked a bit dark and sinister. "Hmm... On one request. I need two actors to come up on stage and help me finish my story for the play. If any of you can do that for me, then the hammer is yours. And I just so happen to have the perfect roles for you two.", Shihara said. She then pointed her finger at me and Brentman, and we were both shocked. But I was mostly shocked after telling us what our roles were: A couple in love with two damsels.

My Confession: I have to act in order to get that hammer? And it's about being in love with a girl? What is it with this mission and people wanting us to do weird things?!

As me and Brentman got up on stage, he went over to his girl, and mine just came up to me immediately. "Where do you plan to take me?", the girl asked Brentman. "You got the wrong one, sis. I don't play for this tea.", Brentman said out of character. The others then reminded him that he's an actor, and he finally got into character. "Oh yes! I'm so in love with you!", Brentman said immediately while grabbing the girl's hands. "Where do you plan to take me?", the girl asked again. "Anywhere, mama.", Brentman said while kissing her hands. After hearing how much he was going for, the girl then grabbed my hands and pulled me in closer. I was SO uncomfortable at this point. "And where do you plan to take me?", the girl asked me. I then thought to myself for a second and went for it immediately. "I would say dinner and a movie. But, how about a place full of riches and gold?...", I said to the girl in the most romantic way I can. She then screamed in excitement, and kissed my cheek. I was about done with this crazy shit.