Episode 33 Pokemon Battle Royale

My thirty third for episode 33

The three Kanto starters of Pokemon all belong to Gamefreak and Nintendo

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: Since Finals have been finally taken care of and college is done, I have the chances to work much easier on all this now. I also plan to write my own fics with my own OCs this summer too. But don't worry. I plan to balance it all out.

Also, I tend to change some parts of this episode, such as the pokemon stats which I decided to make my own version.

And the most important thing. Yes, I'm aware of the seventh generation of Sun and Moon but it's not out yet so I'm afraid that generation won't be mentioned in this episode. My apologies.

Enjoy the episode!

When Ruby was about to hit play, she found the complete manual of Pokemon Gen 1-6. A note is attached to it as RWBY reads it.

"This manual will help you understand the concept of pokemon and the nature of it all. Read all the info and enjoy the pokemon themselves."

RWBY smiled that the owner has also given them the manual of an RPG game franchise with trainers using monsters to battle for fun and achievements. So RWBY decided to read this book while watching the next episode to understand some aspects of pokemon since they remembered Pikachu is also a pokemon. But that episode didn't show a lot of info so this book will really come in handy.

So RWBY read a good portion of the summary what pokemon is truly about while Ruby puts in the next disc and hits play.

RWBY read that Pokemon is an RPG game where the player commands creatures called pokemon that come in all shapes, sizes, and even elements (some are cute and others are cool looking).

Blake read an interesting part. "It also says here that trainers travel across the region the game takes place in where they battle pokemon, capture wild pokemon to add to their team, and even battle other trainers to gain experience, therefore, which makes their pokemon stronger and learn new moves. Not to mention battling eight gym leaders to earn the badges so they can enter the Pokemon League to battle the Elite Four and the Champion. Wow, this does sound like an interesting game." She finished.

All the other girls were just as interested in that part. Yang so much wants to challenge trainers with her pokemon and earn badges along fighting the champion. Weiss and Ruby are also interested in using pokemon as a way of battling.

They now read another part which Ruby read. "When a pokemon rises to a high level…. They undergo "evolution" and and gain a new appearance… and even new typing to some…. That's awesome!" She said.

RWBY sees a chart that shows 18 different element types; Normal, Fighting, Flying, Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Ghost, Steel, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Psychic, Ice, Dragon, Dark, Fairy.

Weiss reads what typing is. "Typing is what type element the pokemon is. Some have one type but most have two and each type has an advantage over another that doubles the damage…. But also weak to others. And some are practically immune to specific types." She finished.

Ruby loves all of them. Yang definitely loves the Fighting, Fire and Dragon types. Weiss likes Ice, Fairy, and Water types and Blake likes Ghost and Dark types.

And RWBY read one more important fact. The Starters.

"At the beginning of every game, the player has the choice to choose one of the three starter pokemon that is either Grass, Water, or Fire." Blake said.