#Impressed

Jeongguk's POV

~ I'm taking over you

You know it's already begun

The moment you hear the sound...~

As soon as I entered the auditorium of my university, that deep melodious voice hit not only my ears but also my senses. True to say, I've never heard someone's voice this much deep, deeper than the Pacific Ocean itself! I'm a little bit self centered kid so I never had any interest on any person, not even on girls, let alone boys. I've always studied and studied until I reached my goals and finally I'm at Seoul national university today, on the welcoming ceremony for us, the newbies. I was perfectly 32 minutes late. The speeches of the teachers were done and the tiny arrangement of the cultural group was brought in front of us. There I saw the boy, I should say handsome and gorgeous boy, singing on the stage, slowly swaying his body with the music and his deep muscular voice clouding my senses.

~ I'm taking over you

I'm taking over you...~

~

A/N:

I hope my beautiful readers will read it till the end...I'm updating the whole story in a single day cause the story is short and won't take too much time to read. So please read till the end without skipping and share, vote and follow. Your comments will be blessings for me so don't forget to drop your comment, positive or negative whatever you wish! Love ya all!