#Gittering

Jeongguk's POV

~You can't escape, never

You're pulled by it

I'm taking over you

I'm taking over you...~

His voice was stinging my heart and I felt my knees being week. His voice was so dominant yet so melodious. It was being difficult for me to describe how I was feeling then.

He was wearing a semi-transparent black shirt, displaying his hands and neck a little as he was wearing inner under that. He was tall enough to get attention in the crowd. His figure wasn't that well build but I can say he was strong enough and he surely works out to get it toned. I was close enough to him to see his chocolate orbs and big doe eyes. And if I wasn't dreaming I saw his long eyelashes too. He had pointy nose and a tan skin tone yet so attractive, like honey gold.His brown hair made him way too handsome. The most attractive part of his body was his full plump pink lips which were dancing with the song when he was singing. Oh how heavenly it'll feel if he holds me with his strong arms! I thought he could manhandle me easily and I'll lose myself in his embrace.

I suddenly realized that I was fantasizing about him and checking him out....Gosh! I'm a boy too! And I shouldn't think like that. As far as I knew I was asexual and I've never felt any attraction towards any girl, let alone boys. Even a girl once tried to literally seduce me and strip in front of me but I ignored her badly and found zero interest. But now it's super awkward that I'm attracted sexually towards this guy and he was literally taking over me-just like the song he's singing.

 But now it's super awkward that I'm attracted sexually towards this guy and he was literally taking over me-just like the song he's singing

I wish the dream never ends.... Don't leave me bae...