#Galaxies

Jeongguk's POV

~Cause nothing can ever

Ever replace you

Nothing can make me feel like you do~

I just can't believe we spend our first night together. It was like a dream, A dream that I never want to be ended. A night filled with ecstasy. I can't even believe we touched each other, we made love so tenderly. I loved every touch of his loving hands, his soft lips, I loved how gentle and caring he was with me. I loved how his gorgeous body responded with every touch of mine. We shared the same feelings, the same destiny that I dreamt of. I'm the luckiest person that I fell in love with an angel like him.

And now I just woke up beside him, cuddled up against each other.

While I was admiring his angelic features, he slowly opened his eyes and lifting his head a little, he kissed my forehead, lips lingering for some moments there, " Good morning my darling Gukkie", His voice sounded much more deeper. God if he knew what he does to me!

"Good morning love", I responded kissing his cheeks and he smiled at me.

We took a warm shower together and had breakfast. Then we again went to bed as we couldn't get enough of cuddling with each other. He cared for me so much that I was being flustered and falling in love with him more than ever.

~You know there's no one

I can relate to

I know we won't find a love that's so true...~

**********I love this fanart

**********I love this fanart.....My Taekook heart...I love my babies...[*sobbing*]***************