#Awaken

Taehyung's POV

I don't know why I couldn't reply to him instantly. Why I couldn't admit that I love him too. I was afraid that maybe he was playing a prank with me but deep down in my heart I knew that he was not. He loves me maybe more than I love myself. He's so innocent and pure. Now I feel like hitting myself why I couldn't say it out loud to him that I love him too.

It has been 3 months after that. I didn't talk with him within this time. And I saw he was slowly breaking inside every single moment. He was losing weight, his dress was often messy. Even he didn't shave regularly. Am I the reason of it? If yes, then I'm the one who should make things right.

Tonight one of my classmates called a party in his house for his 2nd anniversary with his girlfriend. Gguk was close with him so I knew he was definitely invited there. I decided to break the ice between us tonight. It's the best opportunity to talk to him and sort things out. Even I'm broken too and this is not okay. We both should admit we love each other and spend our life together. I knew society won't take it lightly but don't care. We'll fight together- I thought. I just knew I found my heaven in him and I gotta say it out loud tonight only to him.

 I just knew I found my heaven in him and I gotta say it out loud tonight only to him

***********How to ignore him?? It's the most impossible thing on earth!********